1. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
4. A federally chartered corporation that purchases mortgages.
8. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
12. Telephone line (Wide Area Telephone Service).
16. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
17. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
18. A composition written in metrical feet forming rhythmical lines.
19. A Loloish language.
20. Slightly wet.
23. A track or mark left by something that has passed.
24. Drought-tolerant herb grown for forage and for its seed which yield a gum used as a thickening agent or sizing material.
25. Ancient Athenian philosopher.
28. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
30. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
31. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
32. Black tropical American cuckoo.
33. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. As the agent of or on someone's part.
44. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
46. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
48. (Irish) The sea personified.
49. A container.
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
53. A genus of Indriidae.
56. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
60. An island of central Hawaii.
61. Any plant of the genus Canna having large sheathing leaves and clusters of large showy flowers.
62. Having winglike extensions.
63. Type genus of the Anatidae.
66. An animal trainer who tames wild animals.
67. Gull family.
70. A region of western India north of Bombay (bordering the Arabian Sea) where Gujarati is spoken.
73. A city and port in northern Jutland.
76. Someone who believes in rule by an elite group.
77. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
78. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
82. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
83. A garment worn on the upper half of the body.
86. A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
88. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
89. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
90. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
91. Great merriment.
92. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
93. A slight amount or degree of difference.
94. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
95. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
96. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. Grasslike or rushlike plant growing in wet places having solid stems, narrow grasslike leaves and spikelets of inconspicuous flowers.
2. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
3. Wood of a sumac.
4. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
5. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
6. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
7. A public promotion of some product or service.
8. Loss of the ability to swallow.
9. Omnivorous mammal of Central and South America.
10. An official or legal cancellation.
11. The square of a body of any size of type.
12. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
13. Jordan's port.
14. Not thin.
15. Spicy sauce of tomatoes and onions and chili peppers to accompany Mexican foods.
21. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
22. Supply with battlements.
26. A cigar made with light-colored tobacco.
27. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
34. A master's degree in education.
36. Capital of Armenia.
37. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. Of or relating to the sea.
41. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
42. Small in range or scope.
43. Genus of North American herbs.
45. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
47. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
51. Of or relating to Dante Alighieri or his writings.
52. Tropical American aroid having edible tubers that are cooked and eaten like yams or potatoes.
54. Heart and liver and other edible viscera especially of hogs.
55. Being one more than one.
57. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
58. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
59. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
64. Someone who gets in (to a party) without an invitation or without paying.
65. A act of hitting one thing with another.
66. A public promotion of some product or service.
68. Bristlelike process near the tip of the antenna of certain flies.
69. A beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans.
71. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
72. A holy war by Muslims against unbelievers.
74. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
75. Flat crusty-bottomed onion roll.
79. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
80. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
81. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
84. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
85. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
87. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.