1. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
4. A royal treasury.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
12. Elegant and stylish.
16. The residue that remains when something is burned.
17. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
18. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
19. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
20. A long loincloth worn by Hindu men.
22. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
24. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
25. Having relatively few calories.
26. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
27. Virility drug (trade name Viagra) used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
30. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
32. Informal terms for a mother.
33. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
35. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
36. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
39. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
41. Lap that forms a cloth border doubled back and stitched down v 1.
42. Make attractive or lovable.
44. Smallest merganser and most expert diver.
48. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
52. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
53. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
55. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
56. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
58. Use of the faculty of vision.
61. A doctor's degree in music.
64. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
65. The main body of a vertebra.
66. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
67. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
68. A river in northern England that flows east to the North Sea.
72. A large fleet.
75. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
77. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
79. A desert in southern Israel.
80. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
84. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
85. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
86. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
90. Any system of principles or beliefs.
91. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
93. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
95. English monk and scholar (672-735).
97. A master's degree in business.
98. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
99. Russian founder of the Bolsheviks and leader of the Russian Revolution and first head of the USSR (1870-1924).
100. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
101. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
102. An associate degree in applied science.
103. Appeal or request earnestly.
104. At or constituting a border or edge.
105. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A genus of Ploceidae.
2. (Assyrian) Chief god of the Assyrians.
3. Related to or written for or performed by a chorus or choir.
4. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
5. A state in midwestern United States.
6. Any plant of the genus Stevia or the closely related genus Piqueria having glutinous foliage and white or purplish flowers.
7. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
8. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
9. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
10. A large family of trees, shrubs, vines, and herbs bearing bean pods.
11. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
12. A mountainous island in eastern Indonesia.
13. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
14. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
15. A Hindu disciple of a swami.
21. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
23. Arranged in or consisting of laminae.
28. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
29. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
31. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
37. Dormouse of southern Europe and northern Africa.
38. (informal) Foolish.
40. Resembling or containing clay.
43. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
45. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
46. A short trip that is taken in the performance of a necessary task or mission.
47. A smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked.
49. An earth color containing ferric oxides.
50. A linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth.
51. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
54. Nonresinous wood of a fir tree.
57. A person from whom you are descended.
59. A genus of Sterninae.
60. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
62. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
63. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
69. A state in southwestern Germany famous for its beer.
70. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
71. Corn bread wrapped in cabbage leaves and baked in hot ashes (Southern).
72. A mountainous island in eastern Indonesia.
73. A medium for oil-paints.
74. Remove the bones from (an animal).
75. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
76. A state in northwestern North America.
78. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
79. Using speech rather than writing.
81. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
87. Port city in northwestern Belgium and industrial center.
88. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
89. A notable achievement.
92. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
94. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
95. A state in midwestern United States.
96. 10 grams.