1. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
5. An Asian river between China and Russia.
9. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
13. Tag the base runner to get him out.
16. Expel, as of gases and odors.
17. The eleventh month of the Hindu calendar.
18. (informal) Exceptionally good.
19. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
21. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
23. Any heathlike evergreen shrub of the genus Epacris grown for their showy and crowded spikes of small bell-shaped or tubular flowers.
25. Little known Kamarupan languages.
28. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
29. Speak in a nasal voice.
31. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
32. A blank gap or missing part.
34. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
35. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
37. The sixth month of the civil year.
38. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
40. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
41. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
43. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
46. An ancient country is southwestern Asia on the east coast of the Mediterranean.
50. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
51. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
53. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
54. The craniometric point on either side at the apex of the lower jaw.
55. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
57. Type genus of family Ulmaceae.
61. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
62. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
63. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
64. New World chats.
67. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. Small songbird of northern America and Eurasia having a distinctive white rump.
70. The total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor.
71. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
72. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
74. A detested person.
76. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
77. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
81. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
82. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
84. Argentinian cariama.
86. Of or relating to or located near a hilum.
90. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
93. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
94. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
95. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
96. (Greek mythology) The beautiful daughter of Zeus and Leda who was abducted by Paris.
99. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
101. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
102. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
103. English monk and scholar (672-735).
104. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
105. A doctor's degree in education.
106. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
1. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
2. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
3. A pentose sugar important as a component of ribonucleic acid.
4. Peace of mind.
5. Before noon.
6. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
7. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
8. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
9. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
10. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
11. Very small northern fish.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. The properties acquired as a consequence of the way you were treated as a child.
14. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
15. An oil port in southern Iraq.
22. A severe recurring vascular headache.
24. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
26. The ability and desire to purchase goods and services.
27. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
30. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
33. A public promotion of some product or service.
36. A pungent gas compounded of nitrogen and hydrogen (NH3).
39. A group of people attractively arranged (as if in a painting).
42. Relating to or caused by wind.
44. Discrimination in favor of the able-bodied.
45. Type genus of the Fregatidae.
47. A person who gives a name or names.
48. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
49. Moving quickly and lightly.
56. Delicately iridescent thimble-shaped ctenophores.
58. Duct through which urine is discharged in most mammals and which serves as the male genital duct.
59. City in northeast Pakistan.
60. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
65. Crowd or pack to capacity.
66. (of words) Formed in imitation of a natural sound.
69. Identification mark on the ear of a domestic animal.
70. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
73. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
75. An island in the south Pacific.
78. (used of persons or the military) Characterized by having or bearing arms.
79. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
80. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
83. The basic unit of money in Iran.
85. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
86. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
87. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
88. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
89. Taking place over public roads.
91. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
92. A bachelor's degree in theology.
97. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
98. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
100. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.