1. A linear unit of measurement (equal to 6 feet) for water depth.
5. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
9. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
13. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
16. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
17. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
18. English essayist (1775-1834).
19. A pass between mountain peaks.
20. Pitiable in circumstances especially through abandonment.
21. The sixth month of the civil year.
22. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
26. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
28. English psychologist who collaborated with I. A. Richards in designing Basic English (1889-1957).
30. A fixed look with eyes open wide v 1.
31. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
34. An inhabitant of Lappland.
36. A condition yielding nothing of value.
40. A white trivalent metallic element.
42. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
43. A member of the branch of Islam that regards Ali as the legitimate successor to Mohammed and rejects the first three caliphs.
46. A city in northern India.
47. A bowl-shaped drinking vessel.
49. First in order of importance.
50. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
51. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
52. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
54. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
55. The square of a body of any size of type.
56. Very attentive or observant.
60. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
61. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
64. A rude decoration inscribed on rocks or walls.
66. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
67. A resort city in southern Ukraine on the Black Sea.
68. Goddess of fate.
71. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
72. South American herb with sticky glandular foliage.
74. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
77. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
79. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
83. African antelopes.
86. Being a bard or relating to a bard's poetry.
88. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
89. A boy or man.
90. Any plant of the genus Erica.
92. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
93. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
94. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
95. A gesture involving the shoulders.
96. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
97. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
98. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
1. Your parents.
2. Emit a cry intended to attract other animals.
3. Of or relating to herbs.
4. A railway having a single track.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. Mild form of diabetes mellitus that develops gradually in adults.
7. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
8. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
9. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
10. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
11. God of the underworld.
12. German mathematician (1804-1851).
13. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
14. (anatomy) A somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part.
15. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
25. Dye with a color.
27. A crystalline compound found in vanilla beans and some balsam resins.
29. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
32. Relating to ocean depths between 200 and 2000 meters (corresponds to the continental slope).
33. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
35. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
37. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
38. Not wooded.
39. A skullcap worn by religious Jews (especially at prayer).
41. An acute intestinal infection caused by ingestion of contaminated water or food.
44. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
45. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
48. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
53. Put up in a new or different housing.
57. Someone who travels by raft.
58. A proportion multiplied by 100.
59. Superior to the average.
62. Germanic barbarian leader who ended the western Roman Empire in 476 and became the first barbarian ruler of Italy (434-493).
63. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
65. A self-governing colony of Denmark on the Faroe Islands.
66. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
69. A motley assortment of things.
70. (archaic) A burden (figuratively in the form of a bundle).
73. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
75. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
76. English monk and scholar (672-735).
78. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
80. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
81. A loose and crumbling earthy deposit consisting mainly of calcite or dolomite.
82. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
84. Hormone released by the hypothalamus that controls the release of thyroid-stimulating hormone from the anterior pituitary.
85. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
87. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
88. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
91. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.