1. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
4. Lower in esteem.
9. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
13. Inquire about.
16. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
17. A share of something.
18. A low heavy horsecart without sides.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. Island country in the Atlantic east of Florida and Cuba.
22. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
24. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
25. A breathing orifice.
27. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
29. Consisting of or made of wood of the birch tree.
30. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
31. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 100 liters.
33. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
36. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
40. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
42. Absence of the pupil in an eye.
46. Any of the Hindu sacred writing.
48. Writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature).
50. Growing old.
52. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
53. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
55. A shop selling delicatessen (as salads or cooked meats).
56. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
57. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
59. The region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis.
60. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
61. The template for protein synthesis.
62. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
64. (informal) Of the highest quality.
65. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
67. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
71. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
73. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
76. East Indian tree whose leaves are used for fodder.
79. A motley assortment of things.
81. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
83. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
87. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
88. Waste matter (as urine or sweat but especially feces) discharged from the body.
90. Become of.
91. A master's degree in library science.
92. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
93. A compound used as a fixing agent in photographic developing.
95. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
96. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
97. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
98. Providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities.
99. The activity of persuading someone to buy.
1. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
2. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
3. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
4. The capital of Eritrea.
5. Raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit.
6. A long narrow passage (as in a cave or woods).
7. A white trivalent metallic element.
8. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
9. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
10. A large fleet.
11. (Assyrian) God of storms and wind.
12. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
15. God of love and erotic desire.
21. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
23. Someone who takes spoils or plunder (as in war).
26. Half the width of an em.
28. The second or lower part of a duet (especially a piano duet).
32. A person holding a fief.
34. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
35. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
37. Widely cultivated for its fragrant gray-green leaves used in cooking and in perfumery.
38. A collection of excerpts from a literary work.
39. Of or relating to or characteristic of Benin or its people.
41. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
43. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
44. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
47. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
54. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
58. Bar temporarily.
63. Cactus of the southwestern United States and northern Mexico having edible juicy fruit.
66. Get undressed.
68. An enlisted man responsible for the upkeep of small arms and machine guns etc..
69. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
70. A group of islands off the west coast of Sicily in the Mediterranean.
71. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
72. Deer grass.
73. A small island.
74. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
75. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
77. Water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere v 1.
78. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
80. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
82. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
84. Prong on a fork or pitchfork.
85. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
86. Any small compartment.
89. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
94. After noon.