1. Pan with a convex bottom.
4. Held back.
9. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
13. Any of various units of capacity.
16. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
17. Administer an oil or ointment to.
18. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
19. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
20. A town in east central Missouri.
22. A social unit living together.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. A genus of Ploceidae.
26. Above the surround or above the normal position.
28. A telegram sent abroad.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
31. (Mesopotamia) God of agriculture and earth.
32. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
35. English architect who designed more than fifty London churches (1632-1723).
37. Follower of Rastafarianism.
41. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
45. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
47. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
48. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
50. A sudden short attack.
51. A city in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
52. A white trivalent metallic element.
53. Inclined to or conducive to companionship with others.
54. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
55. The compass point that is one point south of due west.
58. The girl friend of a gangster.
59. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
60. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
62. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
63. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
69. Tag the base runner to get him out.
71. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
74. Pitching dangerously to one side.
75. In bed.
78. Coins collectively.
80. Genus of tropical hardwood timber trees.
83. Steering mechanism for a vessel.
84. Informal terms for a mother.
88. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
89. (Hinduism or Buddhism) A sacred word or syllable repeated in prayer or meditation.
91. Having lost your job.
92. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
95. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
97. Flat and uninspiring.
98. A light touch or stroke.
99. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
100. Socially incorrect in behavior.
101. Very dark black.
1. A White Protestant of Anglo-Saxon ancestry.
2. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
3. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
4. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
5. Black tropical American cuckoo.
6. Characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation.
7. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
8. Morally blemished.
9. (used of persons or the military) Characterized by having or bearing arms.
10. Mostly black African weaverbird.
11. The fatty flesh of eel.
12. Childcare during the day while parents work.
13. Divulge information or secrets.
14. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
15. Knowledge gained through tradition or anecdote.
21. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
23. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
27. Lacking fresh air.
29. A word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase.
33. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
34. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
36. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
38. Conveyed by sea.
39. Resembling a tail.
40. Any of several tropical American trees of the genus Andira.
42. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
43. Of or in or relating to the nose.
44. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
46. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. An electrically charged particle.
56. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
57. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
61. The basic unit of money in China.
64. Produced by a manufacturing process.
65. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
66. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
67. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
68. A Christian recluse.
69. Divulge information or secrets.
70. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
72. (Babylonian and Assyrian) Goddess of love and fertility and war.
73. A short synopsis.
76. The cry made by sheep.
77. Half the width of an em.
79. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
81. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
82. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
85. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
86. A written proposal or reminder.
87. Chief port of Yemen.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. Having leadership guidance.
93. Before noon.
94. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
95. A manner of performance.
96. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
97. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.