1. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
4. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
9. Walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud.
13. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
16. Lap that forms a cloth border doubled back and stitched down v 1.
17. Something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from a form.
18. A pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished.
19. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
20. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
22. Tall marsh plant with cylindrical seed heads that explode when mature shedding large quantities of down.
25. A cephalosporin that can be given parenterally (trade name Zinacef) or orally by tablets (trade name Ceftin).
27. Region of western Asia Minor colonized by Ancient Greeks.
28. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
29. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
32. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
34. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
39. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
40. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
43. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
44. A rapid bustling commotion.
46. The basic unit of money in Ethiopia.
47. On or of upper floors of a building.
49. Found along western Atlantic coast.
51. A resource.
53. An analgesic for mild pain.
54. Located below or beneath something else.
55. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
58. United States playwright (1906-1963).
59. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
60. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
61. The bill in a restaurant.
62. A genus of Mustelidae.
66. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
67. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
68. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
70. Half the width of an em.
71. Having a coating.
77. Food that is discarded (as from a kitchen).
81. Short-horned dark-coated goat antelope of mountain areas of south and southeast Asia.
84. The eighth month of the civil year.
85. The heading or position of a vessel relative to the trim of its sails.
87. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
89. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
90. A colloid in a more solid form than a sol.
93. A branch of the Tai languages.
94. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
95. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
96. An informal term for a father.
97. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
98. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
1. English illustrator of several of Dickens' novels (1815-1882).
2. Large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas.
3. A sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury.
4. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
5. A copper-nickel alloy with high electrical resistance and a low temperature coefficient.
6. A musical notation written on a staff indicating the pitch of the notes following it.
7. How long something has existed.
8. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
9. A deciduous tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in the southeastern United States.
10. (of language) Transparently clear.
11. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
12. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
13. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
14. A French abbot.
15. Worthless people.
21. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
23. Brilliantly colored south Asian pheasant.
24. Relating to or characterized by chelation.
26. A fast-growing tropical American evergreen having white flowers and white fleshy edible fruit.
30. Of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. Marked by a narrow focus on or display of learning especially its trivial aspects.
35. A reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record).
36. Any of the celestial bodies (other than comets or satellites) that revolve around the sun in the solar system.
37. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
38. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
41. Type genus of Crassulaceae.
42. Aquatic South American rodent resembling a small beaver.
45. (often plural) A command given by a superior (e.g., a military or law enforcement officer) that must be obeyed.
48. A coarse obnoxious person.
50. To work at or to absurd length.
52. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
56. A city in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
57. A primeval personification of air and breath.
63. Having facets.
64. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
65. Painted beauty and red admiral.
66. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
69. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
72. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
73. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
74. A territory in southwestern Germany formerly ruled by the counts palatine.
75. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
76. Having help.
77. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
78. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
79. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
80. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
81. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
82. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
83. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
86. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
88. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
91. An informal term for a father.
92. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
93. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.