1. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
4. A cricket ball bowled as if to break one way that actually breaks in the opposite way.
9. English monk and scholar (672-735).
13. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
16. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
17. Cause to be embarrassed.
18. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
21. Type genus of the Giraffidae.
23. Small striped semiterrestrial eastern American squirrel with cheek pouches.
25. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
27. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
28. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
29. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
30. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
31. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
33. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
35. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
38. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
42. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
47. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
48. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
49. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
50. Covered with paving material.
52. A French river.
53. Showing or feeling mirth or pleasure or happiness.
55. Any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles.
57. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
58. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
59. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
60. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
62. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
63. A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible.
65. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
67. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
69. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
70. Solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times.
73. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
75. The content of cognition.
78. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
79. Having or joined by a seam or seams.
81. (computer science) A system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that is generated at the recipient's terminal when he logs in.
83. A lever that is operated with the foot.
87. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
92. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
94. Marked for certain death.
95. Being two more than fifty.
96. Very dark black.
97. The battle in 1806 in which Napoleon decisively defeated the Prussians.
99. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
100. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
101. A challenge to do something dangerous or foolhardy.
102. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
103. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
1. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
2. A daughter of your brother or sister.
3. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
4. A flexible container with a single opening.
5. A notice of someone's death.
6. Any of various thermoplastic resins used to make things.
7. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
8. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
9. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
10. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
11. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
12. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
13. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
14. Affording unobstructed entrance and exit.
15. (archaic) A fitting reward.
22. Neuromuscular blocking agent (trade name Flaxedil) used as a muscle relaxant in the administration of anesthesia.
24. Very dark gray.
26. A clay pipe with a short stem.
32. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
34. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
36. A port city in southwestern Iran.
37. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
39. Tuberous or rhizomatous perennial herbs.
40. (Japan) Ritual suicide by self-disembowelment on a sword.
41. Imperfect development.
43. Tall marsh plant with cylindrical seed heads that explode when mature shedding large quantities of down.
44. Correction by erasing.
45. Before noon.
46. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
51. (zoology) Having a tail or taillike appendage.
54. Conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct liquids or gases.
56. Extremely pleasing.
61. Shrub bearing round-fruited kumquats.
64. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
66. In bed.
68. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
71. A tricyclic antidepressant drug (trade name Pamelor) used along with psychotherapy to treat dysthymic depression.
72. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
74. A city and port in northern Jutland.
75. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
76. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
77. Having a heading or course in a certain direction.
80. Having a specified kind of border or edge.
82. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
84. A sudden short attack.
85. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
86. A Hindu prince or king in India.
88. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
89. A Russian river.
90. Make editorial changes (in a text).
93. Used of a single unit or thing.
98. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.