1. Top part of an apron.
4. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
9. A deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks.
13. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
16. (Babylonian) The sky god.
17. Chief god of the Rig-Veda.
18. Hit hard.
19. The month following February and preceding April.
20. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
21. The range of colour characteristic of a particular artist or painting or school of art".
23. A young upwardly mobile professional person.
25. A state in southeastern India on the Bay of Bengal (south of Andhra Pradesh).
27. Scratch and scrimp.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
31. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
32. Unable to relax or be still.
35. Lower in esteem.
40. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
41. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
42. Ostentatious hammy conduct.
44. A polyhedron with two congruent and parallel faces (the bases) and whose lateral faces are parallelograms.
47. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
50. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
51. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
52. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
53. Lap that forms a cloth border doubled back and stitched down v 1.
54. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
56. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
57. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
60. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
62. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
63. Ancient Greek philosopher who formulated paradoxes that defended the belief that motion and change are illusory (circa 495-430 BC).
64. A person regarded as arrogant and annoying.
66. Impaired by diminution.
68. Goddess of fertility.
69. (Italian cookery) Squid prepared as food.
70. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
71. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
73. Excessive size.
76. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
80. A doctor's degree in theology.
81. God of wealth and love.
84. An abnormal passage leading from a suppurating cavity to the body surface.
89. Informal terms for a meal.
92. Full of zest or vigor.
93. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
95. The capital of Western Samoa.
97. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
98. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
99. A group of African languages in the Niger-Congo group spoken from Senegal east as far as the Ivory Coast.
100. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
101. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
2. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
3. Founder of Buddhism.
4. A fee charged for the use of pipes.
5. Type genus of the Anatidae.
6. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
7. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
8. United States jazz trumpeter and bandleader (1900-1971).
9. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
10. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
11. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Daypro).
12. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
13. An official at a baseball game.
14. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
15. Of or relating to or involving an area.
22. Relating to or situated in or characteristic of the tropics (the region on either side of the equator).
24. Australian rat kangaroos.
26. Follower of Rastafarianism.
28. 300 to 3000 kilohertz.
33. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
34. An almost pleasurable sensation of fright.
36. The state of being unclothed and exposed (especially of a part of the body).
37. A genus of Percidae.
38. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
39. White Southerner supporting Reconstruction policies after the Civil War usually for self-interest.
43. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
45. Informal terms for money.
46. Covered with paving material.
48. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
49. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
55. A small cake leavened with yeast.
58. Something lost (especially money lost at gambling).
59. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
61. Type genus of the Majidae.
65. United States race driver who was the first to drive faster than a mile a minute (1878-1946).
67. After a negative statement used as an intensive meaning something like `likewise' or `also'.
72. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
74. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
75. Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
77. An ancient city on the Nile in Egypt.
78. Administer an oil or ointment to.
79. A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels).
82. A Loloish language.
83. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
85. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
86. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
87. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
88. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
90. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
91. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
92. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
94. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
96. An associate degree in nursing.