1. The seed of the cereal grass.
4. A small island.
8. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
12. A compact mass.
16. Being one more than nine.
17. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
18. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
19. A member of the Shoshonean people of northeastern Arizona.
20. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
21. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
22. Located at or near the back of an animal.
23. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
24. Relating to or situated in or characteristic of the tropics (the region on either side of the equator).
26. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
27. Lace again.
29. In accordance with truth or fact or reality.
30. Straighten up or out.
32. A genus of Sterninae.
35. A city and port in northern Jutland.
39. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
40. Capable of being scaled.
45. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
46. By bad luck.
48. A mild comatose state.
49. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
50. A tort consisting of false and malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming a living person.
52. In an open way.
54. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
55. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
56. A public promotion of some product or service.
58. The chief solid component of mammalian urine.
59. Being nine more than ninety.
61. A Loloish language.
62. A bathroom or lavatory sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe.
65. Unconsciousness induced by narcotics or anesthesia.
68. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
69. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
72. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
73. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
75. Of or relating to the heart.
77. The capital and largest city of Mongolia.
78. A proposition deducible from basic postulates.
80. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
81. (in various religions) The world of the dead.
84. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
86. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
90. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
91. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Feldene) used to treat arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
94. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
96. Lacking in light.
97. At full speed.
98. A small cake leavened with yeast.
100. Old World vine with lobed evergreen leaves and black berrylike fruits.
101. Used of a single unit or thing.
102. Having corresponding sounds especially terminal sounds.
103. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
104. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
1. The elapsed time it takes for a signal to travel from Earth to a spacecraft (or other body) and back to the starting point.
2. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
3. An extra or repeated performance.
4. Of or relating to or characteristic of India or the East Indies or their peoples or languages or cultures.
5. (biology) A taxonomic category below a class and above an order.
6. Your general store of remembered information.
7. An analytic or interpretive literary composition.
8. Indian statesman and leader with Gandhi in the struggle for home rule.
9. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
10. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
11. Brown or blackish Alpine mosses having a dehiscent capsule with 4 longitudinal slits.
12. Concluding state of pregnancy.
13. A globular water bottle used in Asia.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. Costing 10 dollars.
25. Examine or consider with attention and in detail.
28. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
31. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
33. A drug (trade name Tolinase) used in treating stable adult-onset diabetes mellitus.
34. Someone who travels by air.
36. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
37. The activity of preparing.
38. Rootless carnivorous swamp plants having at the base of the stem a rosette of foliage and trap-leaves consisting of slender tubes swollen in the middle.
41. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
42. (anatomy) Of or related to an ampulla.
43. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
44. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
47. Inability to walk.
51. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
53. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
57. A licensed medical practitioner.
60. Small genus of Eurasian shrubs with yellow flowers and bladdery pods.
63. United States writer noted for his stories about life during the California gold rush (1836-1902).
64. A city in east central Texas.
66. Jordan's port.
67. Term of address for a man.
70. Take hold of.
71. Someone whose business is advertising.
74. An ancient musical horn made from the horn of a ram.
76. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
79. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
82. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
83. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
85. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
87. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
88. Perennial having hollow cylindrical leaves used for seasoning.
89. United States lawyer and politician who formulated a production code that prescribed the moral content of United states films from 1930 to 1966 (1879-1954).
92. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
93. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
95. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
99. A radioactive element of the actinide series.