1. Range of what one can know or understand.
4. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. Being seven more than fifty.
12. A hole for the escape of gas or air.
16. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
17. A stock exchange in New York.
18. A genus of Mustelidae.
19. The eighth month of the civil year.
20. Of southern Europe.
21. That are used.
23. Traveling on horseback.
25. Not only so, but.
27. Equally distant from the extremes.
29. Fill with high spirits.
30. Declared but not proved.
32. A binary compound of carbon with a more electropositive element.
34. Avatar of Vishnu.
35. A loose narrow strip of skin near the base of a fingernail.
39. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
42. A genus of echinoderms of the family Antedonidae.
47. A short composition for a solo instrument.
48. A hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair.
50. Wood duck and mandarin duck.
51. Dutch postimpressionist painter noted for his use of color (1853-1890).
52. A man who serves as a sailor.
53. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
54. Enthusiastic approval.
56. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
58. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
59. An audiotape recording of sound.
60. Mostly tropical songbird.
61. A homeless child who has been abandoned and roams the streets.
63. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
65. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
66. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
67. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
74. An appetizer consisting usually of a thin slice of bread or toast spread with caviar or cheese or other savory food.
75. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
77. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
78. The capital and largest city of Zambia.
82. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
87. Of or pertaining to adnexa.
89. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
90. The basic unit of money in Albania.
91. A genus of Platalea.
93. Dignified manner or conduct.
94. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
95. The month following April and preceding June.
96. A dark region of considerable extent on the surface of the moon.
97. A writer of poems (the term is usually reserved for writers of good poetry).
98. A single-reed woodwind with a conical bore.
1. African mahogany trees.
2. An upright tripod for displaying something (usually an artist's canvas).
3. Cactus having yellow flowers and purple fruits.
4. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
5. Bleeding into the interior chamber of the eye.
6. City in central Iran.
7. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
8. On the side away from the wind.
9. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir.
10. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
11. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
12. Acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity.
13. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
14. American political cartoonist (1840-1902).
15. A tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown.
22. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
24. Relatively large rodents with sharp erectile bristles mingled with the fur.
26. In this place or thing or document.
28. A soft silvery metallic element.
31. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
33. A state in midwestern United States.
36. The month following July and preceding September.
37. Love unquestioningly and uncritically.
38. An Asian republic at east end of Mediterranean.
40. A large fleet.
41. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
43. A relative position or degree of value in a graded group.
44. Arouse or elicit a feeling.
45. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
46. Widely known and esteemed.
49. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
55. A hard protective sheath as secreted by certain protoctists e.g..
57. Deserving or inciting pity.
62. A master's degree in education.
64. Capital of the state of South Dakota.
68. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
69. Of or relating to or located at the base.
70. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
71. An area of northern Israel.
72. Rich and superior in quality.
73. (used of boats) Inclined to heel over easily under sail.
76. Transient cessation of respiration.
77. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
79. Twining perennial North American plants.
80. To some (great or small) extent.
81. An addition that extends a main building.
83. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
84. A Hindu prince or king in India.
85. A tool for tamping (e.g., for tamping tobacco into a pipe bowl or a charge into a drill hole etc.).
86. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
88. The cry made by sheep.
92. Being one more than one.