1. A trivial lie.
4. A member of the North American Indian people of Arizona and adjacent Mexico and California.
8. Imprudently incurring risk.
12. A structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young.
16. Being one more than sixty.
17. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
18. The content of cognition.
19. The basic unit of money in Peru.
20. A can with a long nozzle to apply oil to machinery.
22. A city in the western Netherlands.
24. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
25. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. A Bantu language sometimes considered a dialect of Zulu.
30. A soft silvery metallic element.
31. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
35. Firmly fastened or secured against opening.
36. The quantity a scoop will hold.
39. Boiled or baked buckwheat.
41. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
42. The fifth day of the week.
43. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
45. A person forced to flee from home or country.
46. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
48. Possessing material wealth.
51. A motley assortment of things.
53. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
56. A Greek island west of Greece.
57. An edilbe seaweed with a mild flavor.
58. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
59. Seed of a pea plant.
60. God of wisdom or prophesy.
65. Free of extraneous elements of any kind.
67. Large short-tailed lemur of Madagascar having thick silky fur in black and white and fawn.
68. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
69. A wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention.
71. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
72. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
73. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
74. Having no parts resembling rays.
77. Whitish fibrous membrane (albuginea) that with the cornea forms the outer covering of the eyeball.
79. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
82. The quarter of many European cities in which Jews are required to live.
85. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
87. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
91. A soft silver-white univalent element of the alkali metal group.
93. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
95. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
96. A large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet.
97. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
99. The central area of a church.
100. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
101. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
102. Small genus of hairy herbs with yellow flowers.
103. A slow pace of running.
104. Seed vessel having hooks or prickles.
1. Beat severely with a whip or rod.
2. A monocotyledonous genus of the family Iridaceae.
3. An unimaginably large amount.
4. Not only so, but.
5. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
6. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.
7. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
8. Joint capital (with Mecca) of Saudi Arabia located in the central oasis.
9. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
10. Witnessed at first hand.
11. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
12. A tributary of the Missouri River.
13. Acting by absorption through the skin.
14. An upright that is a member in a door or window frame.
15. Having prongs or tines.
21. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
23. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
26. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
29. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
32. Deeply eroded barren land.
34. Island country in the Atlantic east of Florida and Cuba.
37. A genus of Apodidae.
38. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
40. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
44. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
47. Used of a single unit or thing.
49. Someone whose employment involves carrying something.
50. National capital of Solomon Islands.
52. A horse-drawn carriage in India.
54. An oil port in southern Iraq.
55. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
61. Squash bugs.
62. Spicy sauce of tomatoes and onions and chili peppers to accompany Mexican foods.
63. Celebrated in fable or legend.
64. On or toward the lee.
66. A crude stone artifact (as a chipped flint).
70. The act of paying for the use of something (an apartment or house or car).
71. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
75. A stew of meat and vegetables and hardtack that is eaten by sailors.
76. A cry of sorrow and grief.
78. A Swiss house.
80. A police officer who investigates crimes.
81. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
83. Engage or hire for work.
84. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
86. An informal term for a father.
87. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
88. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
89. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
90. Slightly open.
92. The month following February and preceding April.
94. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
98. That is to say.