1. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
5. The act of catching an object with the hands.
9. A bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
17. Forbidden to profane use especially in South Pacific islands.
18. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
19. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
20. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
22. Relating to modern Greece or its inhabitants or its language n.
24. French marshal in the Napoleonic Wars (1769-1815).
25. Sour or bitter in taste.
26. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
28. Relating to the deepest parts of the ocean (below 6000 meters).
29. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
30. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
31. A sandal attached to the foot by a thong over the toes.
32. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
34. An island northwest of Wales.
37. Greek god of light.
41. A member of an Algonquian people who lived west of Lake Superior.
44. Produced by a manufacturing process.
48. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
49. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
51. A stock exchange in New York.
52. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
54. A three-year law degree.
55. An inhabitant of Lappland.
56. Wife of Balder.
58. Absolve or pardon.
62. Mostly tropical songbird.
64. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
65. A member of one of the four divisions of the prehistoric Greeks.
66. Being associated as a companion or associate.
68. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
69. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
70. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
71. Someone who leaves one country to settle in another.
77. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
79. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
80. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
82. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
85. Fallow deer.
89. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
90. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
93. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
94. Of the blackest black.
96. A Loloish language.
98. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
99. Used of a single unit or thing.
100. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
101. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
102. In bed.
1. Obvious and dull.
2. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
3. Fastened with stitches.
4. By religion.
5. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
6. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. Bohemian physiologist remembered for his discovery of Purkinje cells and the Purkinje network (1787-1869).
9. Wood of a sumac.
10. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
11. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
12. A member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
13. A Dravidian language spoken by the Gond people in south central India.
14. Thick like cream.
15. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
21. A Russian river.
23. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
27. English chemist and physicist.
29. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
35. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
36. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
38. The brightest star in Ursa Minor.
39. Genus of European subshrubs or herbs having pink or purple or yellow solitary or clustered flowers.
40. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
42. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
43. Scottish insurgent who led the resistance to Edward I.
45. Engaged in as a pastime.
46. Get off an airplane.
47. Amounts paid for goods and services that may be currently tax deductible (as opposed to capital expenditures).
50. Fiddler crabs.
53. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
57. A pad of paper for keeping notes.
59. United States jazz trumpeter and bandleader (1900-1971).
60. United States newspaper publisher (1858-1935).
61. Any of various small to minute sucking insects with narrow feathery wings if any.
63. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
67. The fatty flesh of eel.
72. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
73. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
74. Talk pompously.
75. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
76. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
77. A deep prolonged loud noise.
78. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
81. Chief port of Yemen.
83. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
84. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
86. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
87. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
88. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
91. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
92. The cry made by sheep.
95. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
97. A colorless and odorless inert gas.