1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. A resort city in western Florida.
9. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
13. Animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes.
16. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
17. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
18. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
19. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
20. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
21. Worker in a railway yard.
23. Not affected by wear.
25. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
27. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
28. A genus of delicate ferns belonging to the family Osmundaceae.
29. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
31. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
33. Having been read.
34. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
35. Tuberous or rhizomatous herbaceous perennials.
37. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
40. Showing clearly the outline or profile or boundary.
45. One of the often brightly colored and branching hornlike structures on the back of the nudibranch (and other related mollusks) that serve as gills.
47. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
48. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
49. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
51. Letters and packages that are transported by aircraft.
54. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
55. A master's degree in fine arts.
56. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
60. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
62. Any of various small plant-sucking insects.
63. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
64. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
71. Crowd or pack to capacity.
72. English potter who started a pottery famous for its bone china (1754-1827).
74. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
76. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
77. Moths whose larvae are cutworms.
80. Characterized by friendship and good will.
85. A port city in southwestern Iran.
86. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
88. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
89. (Irish) The sea personified.
90. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
92. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
94. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
95. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
96. An artificial source of visible illumination.
97. Avatar of Vishnu.
98. An investment trust that owns and manages a pool of commercial properties and mortgages and other real estate asssets.
1. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
2. A leading German painter and engraver of the Renaissance (1471-1528).
3. Bar temporarily.
4. An artifact designed to be played with.
5. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
6. Being nothing more than specified.
7. A genus of Ploceidae.
8. The supreme commander of a fleet.
9. A woman who wears clothes to display fashions.
10. A state in northwestern North America.
11. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
12. A loud bombastic declamation expressed with strong emotion.
13. Submerged freshwater perennials.
14. Small genus of hairy herbs with yellow flowers.
15. A gland in which gametes (sex cells) are produced.
22. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
24. Cylindrical mass of earth voided by a burrowing earthworm or lugworm.
26. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
30. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
32. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
36. Coming next after the first in position in space or time or degree or magnitude.
38. Young cow.
39. A wall hanging of heavy handwoven fabric with pictorial designs.
41. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
42. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
43. Overly concerned with masculinity and male sexuality.
44. Solid unweathered rock lying beneath surface deposits of soil.
46. A framework that holds the panes of a window in the window frame.
50. A member of the Taracahitian people of central Mexico.
52. Scottish mathematician who invented logarithms.
53. Marked by the reception of pay.
57. An outlying farm building for storing grain or animal feed and housing farm animals.
58. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
59. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
61. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
65. 1/1000 gram.
66. A loud utterance.
67. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
68. Someone who expresses in language.
69. Valuable timber tree of New Zealand yielding hard reddish wood used for furniture and bridges and wharves.
70. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
73. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
74. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
75. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
78. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
79. On, to, or at the top.
81. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
82. Denuded of leaves.
83. Being seven more than fifty.
84. Situated in or facing or moving toward the east.
87. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
88. Related by blood.
91. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
93. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.