1. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
5. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
9. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
13. The sign language used in the United States.
16. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
17. Not easy.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
20. Crushed or broken by being stepped upon heavily.
21. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
23. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
24. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
25. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
26. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
28. Call forth.
31. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
33. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
36. Made of wood of the aspen tree n.
40. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
45. Something causes misery or death.
46. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
48. A wooden hand tool with a pointed end.
49. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
50. A rich soil consisting of a mixture of sand and clay and decaying organic materials.
52. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
54. The subject matter of a conversation or discussion.
55. Modify the temperature of, as of air.
57. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
59. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
60. A literary language of Chinese Turkestan (named for one of the sons of Genghis Khan).
61. Relation of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people.
64. Of or like a cecum.
65. An artificial language intended for international use as an auxiliary language.
67. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
68. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
69. Relating to or associated with Arabia or its people.
72. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
75. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
78. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
79. Thunderous verbal attack.
83. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
85. Ulcerated chilblain on the heel.
88. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
89. Make amends for.
91. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
93. A boy or man.
94. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
95. A city in central Japan on southern Honshu.
96. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
97. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
98. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
99. United States designer noted for an innovative series of chairs (1907-1978).
100. A set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge.
101. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
1. Made of grated potato and egg with a little flour.
2. Register formally.
3. Of or relating to of comprising atoms.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. Weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land.
6. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
7. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
8. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
9. Type genus of the Majidae.
10. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
11. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
12. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. A fraudulent business scheme.
15. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
22. A small motor nerve supplying the lateral rectus muscle of the eye.
27. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
29. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
30. Jordan's port.
32. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
34. A vast Asian region of Russia.
35. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
37. Italian sociologist and economist whose theories influenced the development of fascism in Italy (1848-1923).
38. Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness.
39. Proboscis worms.
41. A confused multitude of things.
42. Choose and follow.
43. A genus of temperate and arctic evergreen trees (see spruce).
44. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
47. The basic unit of money in Macao.
51. One million bits.
53. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
56. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
58. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
62. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
63. (British and Australian) A cheap wine of inferior quality.
66. Gull family.
67. Brazilian tree with handsomely marked wood.
70. One of 7 to 12 sons of Aditi.
71. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
73. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
74. A worker who attaches something by nailing it.
75. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
76. 100 sente equal 1 loti.
77. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
80. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
81. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
82. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
83. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
84. Of or relating to the Isle of Man or its inhabitants or their language.
85. A state in midwestern United States.
86. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
90. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
92. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.