1. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
4. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
9. Similar to the striped mullet and takes its place in the Caribbean region.
13. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
16. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
17. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
18. Again but in a new or different way.
19. Remaining after all deductions.
20. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
21. Make a prediction about.
23. Make an incision into by carving or cutting.
25. (sometimes followed by `of') Having or showing realization or perception.
27. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
28. A primeval personification of air and breath.
29. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
30. The clay from which adobe bricks are made.
32. Wear away through erosion or vaporization.
34. One million periods per second.
36. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
38. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
40. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
41. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
42. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
45. A strong-smelling plant from whose dried leaves a number of euphoriant and hallucinogenic drugs are prepared.
49. Cud-chewing mammal used as a draft or saddle animal in desert regions.
53. A man who courts a woman.
54. Administer an oil or ointment to.
55. The basic unit of money on Malta.
56. An associate degree in nursing.
57. A master's degree in library science.
58. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
63. A small cake leavened with yeast.
65. English writer of detective fiction (1893-1957).
67. A port city in southwestern Iran.
68. By bad luck.
69. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
70. Something that hinders as if with bonds v 1.
72. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
73. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
78. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
79. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
82. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
83. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
86. A light volatile flammable poisonous liquid alcohol.
89. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
91. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
94. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
95. An informal term for a father.
97. Roman Emperor notorious for his monstrous vice and fantastic luxury (was said to have started a fire that destroyed much of Rome in 64) but the Empire remained prosperous during his rule (37-68).
99. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
100. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
101. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
102. Beside one another in a row or rank.
103. A light touch or stroke.
104. The month following February and preceding April.
105. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
106. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
107. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
2. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
3. Tropical Asian starlings.
4. A specific instance of feeling hopeful.
5. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
6. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
7. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
8. Small South American spiny tree with dark crimson and scarlet flowers solitary or clustered.
9. Made of grated potato and egg with a little flour.
10. Not out.
11. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
12. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
13. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
14. annoy continually or chronically.
15. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
22. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
24. Greek coloratura soprano (born in the United States) known for her dramatic intensity in operatic roles (1923-1977).
26. (Old Testament) The second wife of Jacob and mother of Joseph and Benjamin.
31. (in India and Burma) Robbery by a gang of armed dacoits.
33. Call upon in supplication.
35. Of or relating to the cranium which encloses the brain.
37. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
39. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
43. Be in accord.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
46. Guinea fowl.
47. A loose cloak with a hood.
48. All the weapons and equipment that a country has.
50. Australian operatic soprano (1861-1931).
51. The time interval between the deposit of a check in a bank and its payment.
52. Make uniform.
59. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
60. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
61. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
62. A motley assortment of things.
64. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
66. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
71. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
72. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
74. Extinct small mostly diurnal lower primates that fed on leaves and fruit.
75. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
76. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
77. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
80. A reddish brown dye used especially on hair.
81. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
84. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
85. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
86. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
87. A quantity of no importance.
88. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. Type genus of the Anatidae.
92. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
93. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
96. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
98. Be obliged to pay or repay.