1. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
4. A gauge boson that mediates strong interaction among quarks.
9. A bachelor's degree in music.
13. A cruel and brutal fellow.
16. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
17. Italian architect who pioneered in the use of reinforced concrete (1891-1979).
18. A training program to prepare college students to be commissioned officers.
19. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
20. The twelfth month of the Hindu calendar.
22. (sports) Not offside.
25. The general activity of selling.
26. Congenital deformity of the foot usually marked by a curled shape or twisted position of the ankle and heel and toes.
29. The capital and largest city of Kenya.
32. Aerobic rod-shaped spore-producing bacterium.
35. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
38. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
41. Squash bugs.
42. English playwright (1929-1994).
45. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
46. A heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal.
47. A natural body passageway.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
51. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
52. Being one more than one.
53. The 3rd planet from the sun.
54. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
55. Not plain.
57. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
58. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
59. A tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction.
62. Largest crested screamer.
64. An analytic or interpretive literary composition.
66. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
69. A Loloish language.
70. Genus of hardy perennials with palmately lobed leaves and long racemes of small nodding five-petaled flowers.
72. Of or relating to or denoting numbers.
74. Howler monkeys.
76. Chiefly tropical marine fishes with fleshy lips and powerful teeth.
80. (sports) With hand brought forward and down from above shoulder level.
83. Someone who (fraudulently) assumes the appearance of another.
85. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
86. An anticholinergic drug (trade name Daricon) used in treating peptic ulcers.
88. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
89. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
90. A particular environment or walk of life.
92. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
94. Mythical bird of prey having enormous size and strength.
95. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
96. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
97. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
98. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
1. Twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes.
2. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. Using speech rather than writing.
4. Large African antelope having a head with horns like an ox and a long tufted tail.
5. Round flat seed of the lentil plant.
6. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
7. A convex molding having a cross section in the form of a quarter of a circle or of an ellipse.
8. (Sumerian and Babylonian) A solar deity.
9. Soft creamy white cheese.
10. A youth subculture that began in London in the early 1960s.
11. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
12. A white trivalent metallic element.
13. Of or relating to or characteristic of Yemen or its inhabitants.
14. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
15. Something causes misery or death.
21. Chiefly deciduous shrubs or small trees of Mediterranean area and western Asia.
23. A faucet for drawing water from a pipe or cask.
24. 1 species.
27. A genus of Stromateidae.
28. Before noon.
30. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
31. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
33. An organism (especially a bacterium) that does not require air or free oxygen to live.
34. (chemistry) Relating to or containing the carbonyl group.
36. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
37. Fodder harvested while green and kept succulent by partial fermentation as in a silo.
39. Source of a wood mentioned frequently in the Bible.
40. Chinese evergreen conifer discovered in 1955.
43. A meeting of spiritualists.
44. Someone who engages in drinking bouts.
48. A Mid-Atlantic state.
49. Marked by rude or peremptory shortness.
56. A member of a Turkic people of NE Siberia (mainly in the Lena river basin).
60. A Dravidian language spoken in south central India.
61. A railroad depot in a theater of operations where military supplies are unloaded for distribution.
63. Of or relating to Jamaica (the island or the country) or to its inhabitants.
65. A deep bow.
67. Cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water.
68. Rod-shaped motile bacteria that attack plants.
69. A white trivalent metallic element.
71. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
73. The products of human creativity.
75. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
76. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
77. Rock star and drummer for the Beatles (born in 1940).
78. A man who is a respected leader in national or international affairs.
79. Any plant of the genus Erica.
81. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir and avenger of Balder.
82. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
84. (comparative of `much' used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning greater in size or amount or extent or degree.
87. The airforce of Great Britain.
91. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
93. A person forced to flee from home or country.