1. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
5. The principles of a body of 19th century English reformers who advocated better social and economic conditions for working people.
13. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
17. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
18. The qualities of a hero or heroine.
19. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
20. Broad in the beam.
22. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
23. A stiff chitinous seta or bristle especially of an annelid worm.
25. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
26. The act of providing approval and support.
29. Struck with fear, dread, or consternation.
31. Inability to walk.
35. A twist or aberration.
39. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
40. Capable of or suitable for being played or played on.
44. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
45. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
46. With eagerness.
48. Coextensive with the order Pholidota.
50. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
52. Being one more than nine.
53. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
54. Relating to the Urdu language.
56. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
59. A speech defect that involves pronouncing s like voiceless th and z like voiced th.
60. The capital of the state of Kansas.
63. A state in midwestern United States.
65. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
66. (classical mythology) A hero noted for his strength.
69. A Kachinic language.
72. Characterized by lightness and insubstantiality.
77. The act of removing or getting rid of something.
80. Having a sunken area.
82. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
83. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
85. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
86. A user interface based on graphics (icons and pictures and menus) instead of text.
87. (Greek mythology) God of love.
88. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
90. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
91. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
92. At or constituting a border or edge.
93. A sudden very loud noise.
94. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
3. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
4. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
5. Being five more than one hundred.
6. A dialect of Chinese spoken in southeastern China.
7. European shad.
8. Showing or feeling mirth or pleasure or happiness.
9. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
10. Not out.
11. A white trivalent metallic element.
12. An ancient city is southern Greece.
13. Characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation.
14. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
15. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
16. Toward the mouth or oral region.
21. A sharply directional antenna.
24. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
27. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
28. To a severe or serious degree.
30. An iron with considerable loft.
32. Showing both bilateral and radial symmetry.
33. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
34. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
36. Refrain from voting.
37. Not engaged in military action.
38. Designed or carried out according to a plan.
41. (Greek mythology) The father of Odysseus.
42. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
43. A mountain peak in the Andes in Peru (21,709 feet high).
47. 16 ounces.
49. Indicated by necessary connotation though not expressed directly.
51. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
55. A licensed medical practitioner.
57. A flock of geese.
58. A city in east central Texas.
61. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
62. 1 species.
64. A conventional name for a fox used in tales following usage in the old epic "Reynard the Fox".
65. A dialect of Chinese spoken in southeastern China.
67. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
68. The person (or bank) who is expected to pay a check or draft when it is presented for payment.
70. Of or relating to or near the nares.
71. (usually plural) The state of having reflex spasms of the diaphragm accompanied by a rapid closure of the glottis producing an audible sound.
73. (`cease' is a noun only in the phrase `without cease') End v 1.
74. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
75. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
76. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
78. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
79. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
81. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
84. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
89. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.