1. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
4. Related to or located at the back.
8. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
12. A primeval personification of air and breath.
16. A column of light (as from a beacon).
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. The twelfth month of the civil year.
19. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
20. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
21. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
22. The highest level or degree attainable.
23. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
24. Jordan's port.
26. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
28. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
30. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
31. A Loloish language.
35. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
36. Made of wood of the aspen tree n.
39. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
42. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
45. Showing lack of attention or boredom.
48. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
49. Make amendments to.
50. Natural qualities or talents.
51. Measuring instrument consisting of a graduated glass tube used to measure or transfer precise volumes of a liquid by drawing the liquid up into the tube.
53. Used of physical coldness.
54. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.
55. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
57. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
59. Large cylindrical or flattened mostly tropical insects with long strong legs that feed on plants.
61. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
62. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
63. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
64. Being three more than ninety.
65. Informal terms for a mother.
66. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on land.
70. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
71. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
73. The sterilization of an animal.
76. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
79. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
81. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
82. Axis of a compound leaf or compound inflorescence.
86. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
90. A river in southwestern England rising in Gloucestershire and flowing through Bristol to empty into the estuary of the Severn.
91. A city in northern India.
94. Type genus of the Apidae.
96. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
97. Little known Kamarupan languages.
98. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
99. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
100. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
101. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
102. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
103. American political cartoonist (1840-1902).
104. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. Of or relating to or involving an area.
2. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
3. Tropical Asian starlings.
4. A small cake leavened with yeast.
5. How long something has existed.
6. Largest crested screamer.
7. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
8. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
9. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
10. Failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to.
11. Refined and tasteful in appearance or behavior or style.
12. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
13. Cause to go crazy.
14. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
15. A quantity of no importance.
25. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
27. An implement consisting of handle with a free swinging stick at the end.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
33. Having or situated at or near a center.
34. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
37. The son your spouse by a former marriage.
38. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
40. An electrically charged particle (electron or ion) emitted by a substance at a high temperature.
41. That is going in.
43. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
44. Periwinkle plant derivative used as an antineoplastic drug (trade name Velban) that disrupts cell division.
46. A headline with the top line flush left and succeeding lines indented to the right.
47. A throne that is the official chair of a bishop.
52. Indian grammarian whose grammatical rules for Sanskrit are the first known example of descriptive linguistics (circa 400 BC).
56. A public promotion of some product or service.
60. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
65. A mark used by an author or editor to indicate where something is to be inserted into a text.
67. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
68. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
69. A bad or difficult situation or state of affairs.
72. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
74. Australian moundbird.
75. Half the width of an em.
77. A crane-like device (usually one of a pair) for suspending or lowering equipment (as a lifeboat).
78. Fruit of the oak tree.
80. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
83. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
84. Offering fun and gaiety.
85. Characteristic of false pride.
87. Largest known toad species.
88. God of love and erotic desire.
89. The sixth month of the civil year.
92. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
93. A small piece of cloth.
95. The seventh and last day of the week.