1. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
4. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
12. A twist or aberration.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
18. The basic unit of money in Iran.
19. Slightly open.
20. Gymnastic apparatus consisting of two parallel wooden bars supported on uprights.
22. A B vitamin that aids in body growth.
24. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
25. Any of various small biting flies.
26. (formerly) A horse-drawn wagon that delivered ice door to door.
27. A jaunty rhythm in music.
28. A city in east central Texas.
30. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
31. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
33. Very small free-living arachnid that is parasitic on animals or plants.
35. (Christianity) Holding views that disagree with accepted doctrine.
39. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
40. An evergreen tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in tropical America and Africa and Asia.
42. Any thick messy substance.
43. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
45. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
47. Displaying a red color.
50. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
52. One million periods per second.
54. A sign of assent or salutation or command.
55. (informal) Of the highest quality.
56. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
61. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
63. A rich soil consisting of a mixture of sand and clay and decaying organic materials.
64. Speaking a Slavic language.
65. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
66. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
68. God of love and erotic desire.
69. An island republic on Nauru Island.
71. A genus of Thraupidae.
74. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
75. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
77. Half the width of an em.
78. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
80. A Loloish language.
83. Of the dull yellowish green of the meat of an avocado n 1.
87. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
90. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
91. Small or little relative to something else.
92. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
93. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
95. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
97. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
98. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
99. A support that steadies or strengthens something else.
100. A notable achievement.
101. A resource.
102. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
1. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
2. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
3. National capital of Kiribati.
4. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
5. Web spinners.
6. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
7. A particular situation.
8. (Welsh) Goddess famous for her beauty.
9. Derived from ginger.
10. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
11. A crystalline amino acid that occurs in many proteins.
12. Having divergent strabismus.
13. A genus of Platalea.
14. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
15. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
21. The act of setting in operation.
23. Affectedly dainty or refined.
29. Enchanter's nightshade.
32. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
34. Any of various long-legged carrion-eating hawks of South and Central America.
36. Absence of an enzyme.
37. The visual percept of a region.
38. Red Asian weaverbirds often kept as cage birds.
41. A particular environment or walk of life.
44. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
46. A short synopsis.
48. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
49. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. Hulled corn with the bran and germ removed.
57. The site of an archeological exploration.
58. Of or pertaining to or affected by albinism.
59. Someone who leaves.
60. (used especially of glances) Directed to one side with or as if with doubt or suspicion or envy.
62. Of or relating to or near the nares.
67. A ghostly appearing figure.
68. (Welsh) Goddess famous for her beauty.
70. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
72. Traveling on horseback.
73. Equipped with or connected by gears or having gears engaged.
76. 100 halers equal 1 koruna.
77. Being nine more than ninety.
79. Squash bugs.
80. Being nine more than forty.
81. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
82. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
84. An endorsement made in a passport that allows the bearer to enter the country issuing it v 1.
85. Of or relating to near the ear.
86. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
88. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
89. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
94. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
96. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.