1. Take in solid food.
4. A way of access consisting of a set of steps.
9. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
13. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
16. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
17. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
18. Type genus of the Sulidae.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. A period of time spent sleeping.
21. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
22. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
28. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
30. Extraordinarily good.
33. East Indian silk cotton tree yielding fibers inferior to kapok.
36. Before noon.
41. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
44. Spread or diffuse through.
47. A male religious living in a cloister and devoting himself to contemplation and prayer and work.
48. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
49. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
51. A kiln for drying hops.
52. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
53. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
54. Related to or characterized by or given to atheism.
57. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
59. Someone who communicates vocally in a very loud voice.
60. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
61. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
62. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
63. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
65. A Mid-Atlantic state.
67. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
72. Angered at something unjust or wrong.
74. A swampy arm or slow-moving outlet of a lake (term used mainly in Mississippi and Louisiana).
76. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
78. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
79. A band worn around the arm for decoration.
81. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
84. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
88. Edit and correct (written or printed material).
90. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
92. The cry made by sheep.
93. Extremely robust.
94. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
96. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
97. A newt in its terrestrial stage of development.
98. Adherents of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices.
99. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
100. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
101. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
1. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
2. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
3. A protocol developed for the internet to get data from one network device to another.
4. A shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot.
5. A distinguishing feature of one's personal nature.
6. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
7. Seed of a pea plant.
8. (Japanese) Very thinly sliced raw fish.
9. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
10. The largest and southernmost island in the Marianas.
11. A three-year law degree.
12. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
13. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
15. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
25. Genus of North American herbs.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
29. (Akkadian) Mother of the gods and consort of Apsu.
31. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
32. Biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root.
34. In an irate manner.
35. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
37. Of or relating to Austria or its people or culture.
38. Lacking in tone or expression.
39. Something that allows access (entry or exit).
40. A young person who belongs to a British or American group that shave their heads and gather at rock concerts or engage in white supremacist demonstrations.
42. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
43. One related on the mother's side.
45. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
46. Small smooth-haired breed of African origin having a tightly curled tail and the inability to bark.
50. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
55. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
56. A white trivalent metallic element.
58. (often followed by `with' or used in combination) Troubled by or encroached upon in large numbers.
64. A member of the branch of Islam that accepts the first four caliphs as rightful successors to Mohammed.
66. Acting with or marked by or resulting from great force or energy or emotional intensity.
67. A shoe consisting of a sole fastened by straps to the foot.
68. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
69. A rudaceous rock consisting of sharp fragments embedded in clay or sand.
70. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
71. An arbitrary sign (written or printed) that has acquired a conventional significance.
73. Melon having yellowish rind and whitish flesh.
75. (Akkadian) Mother and earth goddess in Gilgamish epic.
77. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
80. An instance or single occasion for some event.
81. A New England state.
82. A large mountain system in south-central Europe.
83. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
85. In bed.
86. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
89. A slight amount or degree of difference.
91. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
95. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
96. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.