1. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
4. A mistake resulting from inattention.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
13. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
16. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
17. Give expression or emotion to, in a stage or movie role.
18. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
21. Of or relating to a style of architecture in England in the 15th century.
22. A local and well-defined elevation of the land.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
26. Small genus of east African herbs.
28. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
30. A daughter of your brother or sister.
32. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
34. Give encouragement to.
37. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
39. An informal term for a father.
42. Designating a solution containing 1 mole of solute per 1000 grams of solvent.
45. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
47. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.
50. Someone who works with their hands.
52. The largest of the four main islands of Japan.
54. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
56. The month following February and preceding April.
57. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
58. Large dark-striped tropical food and game fish related to remoras.
60. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
62. A district in southwestern Manhattan noted for its shops and restaurants and galleries and artist's lofts.
63. See, as with attention.
66. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
67. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
69. Any of several weedy vetches grown for forage.
70. A shrub or tree of the genus Rhus (usually limited to the non-poisonous members of the genus).
73. English monk and scholar (672-735).
74. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
75. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
78. Set down according to a plan.
81. A communist nation that covers a vast territory in eastern Asia.
83. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
86. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
89. Towards the side away from the wind.
90. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
92. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
95. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
96. Take in solid food.
97. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
98. God of fire.
99. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
100. (British informal) Not to be deceived or hoodwinked n 1.
101. Indian religious leader who founded Sikhism (1469-1538).
102. A mixture of fat and flour heated and used as a basis for sauces.
103. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Loose or flaccid body fat.
2. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
3. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
4. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
5. Pleasantly occupied.
6. Type genus of the Podicipedidae.
7. Taken dishonestly.
8. Suggestive of the supernatural.
9. An island of central Hawaii (between Molokai and Kauai).
10. Dress or groom with elaborate care.
11. The fatty flesh of eel.
12. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
13. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
14. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
25. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
27. A state of northeastern India.
29. A group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas.
31. Not in good physical or mental health.
33. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
35. A learned fool.
36. Turn pale, as if in fear.
38. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
40. Shop where dry cleaning is done.
41. In a forward direction.
43. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
44. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
46. A large fleet.
48. Inaccessible and sparsely populated.
49. A mountain in the Andes in Argentina (22,047 feet high).
51. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
53. A sponsor who books and stages public entertainments.
55. Move unobtrusively or furtively.
59. Divulge information or secrets.
61. An analgesic for mild pain.
64. Half the width of an em.
65. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
68. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
71. The state of existing and being localized in space.
72. A port city in southwestern Iran.
76. Someone whose business is advertising.
77. A member of a North American Indian people of the Klamath river valley in northern California.
79. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
80. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
81. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
82. Heal or recover.
84. Avatar of Vishnu.
85. The sixth month of the civil year.
86. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
87. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
88. God of love and erotic desire.
91. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
93. An inflated feeling of pride in your superiority to others.
94. (Babylonian) The sky god.
95. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.