1. A master's degree in fine arts.
4. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
9. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
13. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
16. A human limb.
17. Of or relating to or involving an area.
18. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
19. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
20. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
21. Giving birth to a calf.
23. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
25. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
27. Treated with iodine.
28. God of the Underworld.
29. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
30. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
31. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
33. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
34. A volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum.
38. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
42. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
44. Type genus of the Amiidae.
45. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
46. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
47. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
49. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
51. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. A defeat of the Persian army by the Greeks in 479 BC.
57. A person who possesses great material wealth.
58. A rich soil consisting of a mixture of sand and clay and decaying organic materials.
59. Someone who performs dangerous stunts to attract attention to himself.
60. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
61. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
62. The month following February and preceding April.
63. Japanese admiral who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 (1884-1943).
67. An open jar of glass or porcelain used as an ornament or to hold flowers.
71. A fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant.
72. Any of several coarse tall perennial grasses of most warm areas.
74. A motley assortment of things.
76. Dutch physicist noted for work on electromagnetic theory (1853-1928).
78. In an irate manner.
82. A lawyer who pleads cases in court.
85. At any time.
87. The content of cognition.
88. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
89. Port city on Atlantic coast.
92. Of or belonging to an aecium.
94. Work doggedly or persistently.
95. (prefix) Outside or outer.
96. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
98. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
99. A measured portion of medicine taken at any one time.
100. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
101. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
102. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
1. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
2. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
3. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
4. Tropical American insectivorous bird having a long sharp bill and iridescent green or bronze plumage.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. Any of various lithe-bodied round-headed fissiped mammals many with retractile claws.
7. An act of gracious kindness.
8. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
9. Having short sharp turns or angles n.
10. Before noon.
11. A disease caused by deficiency of niacin or tryptophan (or by a defect in the metabolic conversion of tryptophan to niacin).
12. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
13. The face or front of a building.
14. The length of a straight line passing through the center of a circle and connecting two points on the circumference.
15. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
22. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
24. Any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids.
26. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. A metal piece (usually a disc) used as money v 1.
35. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. Lack of sophistication or worldliness.
37. (Greek) A benevolent spirit.
39. Relating to or like or divided into areolae.
40. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
41. A tumor consisting of fatty tissue.
43. (prefix) Within.
48. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
50. Relating to or characteristic of Hungary.
52. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
55. Aimlessly drifting.
56. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
64. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
65. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
66. Of or relating to or causing constriction of the pupil of the eye.
68. Make larger.
69. A siren of German legend who lured boatmen in the Rhine to destruction.
70. In a state of mental numbness especially as resulting from shock.
73. The federal department responsible for safeguarding national security.
75. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
76. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
77. Annual to perennial herbs of the Mediterranean region.
79. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
80. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
81. A resort city in southern Ukraine on the Black Sea.
83. A Loloish language.
84. (Greek mythology) God of love.
86. Unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
90. A unit of pressure.
91. An elegantly dressed man (often with affected manners).
93. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
97. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
98. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.