1. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
4. Not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality.
9. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
13. In favor of (an action or proposal etc.).
16. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
17. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
18. The sound made by a cat (or any sound resembling this).
19. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
20. The capital and largest city of Japan.
22. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
23. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
24. Used of the older of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a father from his son.
26. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
29. Flesh of shad-like fish abundant along the Atlantic coast or in coastal streams.
31. Type genus of the family Lycosidae.
34. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
37. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
40. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. A genus of Ploceidae.
46. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
47. A positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device.
50. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
52. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
53. Estrangement from god.
54. A clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth.
57. Make dull or stupid.
59. Relating to or containing acetic acid.
62. A proteolytic enzyme secreted by the kidneys.
63. Escape, either physically or mentally.
64. A member of a legation.
65. Relatively nontoxic South African herb smoked like tobacco.
66. A river of central Italy.
67. The second largest city in Tunisia.
68. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
70. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
71. Water frozen in the solid state.
75. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
76. A port city in southwestern Iran.
81. South African term for `boss'.
84. A kitchen utensil used for ricing soft foods by extruding them through small holes.
85. An Asian temple.
88. Back and sides of a hog salted and dried or smoked.
91. Flightless New Zealand birds similar to gallinules.
93. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
95. A state in New England.
96. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
97. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
99. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
100. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
102. A usually soluble substance for staining or coloring e.g. fabrics or hair.
103. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
104. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
105. A quantity of no importance.
1. Ox of southeast Asia sometimes considered a domesticated breed of the gaur.
2. A mournful poem.
3. Aristocratic Italian family of powerful merchants and bankers who ruled Florence in the 15th century.
4. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
5. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
6. A Russian river.
7. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
8. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
9. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
10. A chain of more than 200 islands about 400 miles long in the western central Pacific Ocean.
11. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
12. A person of unquestioning obedience.
13. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
14. A submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water.
15. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
21. Something whose name is either forgotten or not known.
25. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
27. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
28. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
30. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
32. Edit and correct (written or printed material).
33. A theory of strong interactions between elementary particles (including the interaction that binds protons and neutrons in the nucleus).
35. Spatially or metaphorically from a lower to a higher position.
36. Having no employment.
38. The middle germ layer that develops into muscle and bone and cartilage and blood and connective tissue.
39. Hoary alyssum.
41. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
44. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
45. The fourth month of the civil year.
48. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
49. A bachelor's degree in science.
51. Type genus of the Meliaceae.
55. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
56. Genus of vines or erect herbs having trifoliate leaves and yellowish or purplish flowers.
58. Devoid of brightness or appeal.
60. In some classifications considered a genus of subfamily Melinae.
61. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
69. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
72. A waiter at a drive-in restaurant.
73. Half the width of an em.
74. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
75. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
77. Flat crusty-bottomed onion roll.
78. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
79. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
80. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
82. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
83. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
86. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
89. Toward the mouth or oral region.
90. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
92. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
94. The sign language used in the United States.
98. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
101. Informal terms for a mother.