1. Temporary military shelter.
4. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
8. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
12. The sixth month of the civil year.
16. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
17. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
18. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
19. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
20. United States artist who was a leader of the pop art movement (1930-1987).
22. A cook who bastes roasting meat with melted fat or gravy.
24. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
25. An artificial language proposed as an auxiliary European language.
27. United States humorist who wrote about rural life (1818-1885).
30. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
38. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
42. An accountant certified by the state.
44. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
46. A heavy precious metallic element.
47. A government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the communists led by Mao Zedong.
50. Your general store of remembered information.
52. Tropical evergreen trees or shrubs.
54. Being the only one.
55. Any of various forms of aluminum oxide occurring naturally as corundum.
57. Take away the weapons from.
58. A public promotion of some product or service.
59. Brought from wildness into a domesticated state.
60. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
62. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
63. Either of two spiral-horned antelopes of the African bush.
66. Made of wood of the aspen tree n.
69. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
73. Foul with waste matter.
76. Having deserted a cause or principle.
78. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
80. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
83. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
84. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
86. Relating to or characteristic of a tribe.
88. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
92. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
94. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
96. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
97. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
99. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
100. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
101. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
102. Poor enough to need help from others.
103. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
104. God of the earth.
1. United States feminist who was active in the women's suffrage movement (1819-1910).
2. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
3. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
4. Loss of hair (especially on the head) or wool or feathers.
5. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
6. Being nine more than ninety.
7. A young woman making her debut into society.
8. (Babylonian) Father of the gods.
9. The basic unit of money in Macao.
10. Expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth.
11. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
12. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
13. Australasian kingfishers.
14. A city in northwestern Syria.
15. A public act of violence by an unruly mob.
21. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
23. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
26. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
28. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. A kind of polyester fabric.
32. Resist or confront with resistance.
34. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
35. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
36. Porridge made of rolled oats.
37. Sometimes classified as member of order Taxales.
39. Displaying animation, vigor, or liveliness.
40. A headlong rush of people on a common impulse.
43. Any of several trees producing edible oval smooth-skinned fruit with a single hard stone.
45. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
48. Fate personified.
49. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
51. The location of something surrounded by other things.
53. A South American river.
56. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
61. An associate degree in nursing.
64. An awkward stupid person.
65. A European river.
67. Of or relating to ground water.
68. A religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof.
70. In captivity.
71. Experiencing a sudden sense of danger.
72. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
73. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
74. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
75. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
77. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
79. The capital of Morocco.
81. Sterile offspring of a male horse and a female donkey or ass.
82. A Russian river.
85. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
87. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
89. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
90. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
91. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
93. Towards the side away from the wind.
95. A boy or man.
98. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.