1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. The highest level or degree attainable.
8. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
12. (British slang) An unpleasant smell.
16. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
17. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
18. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
19. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
20. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
22. Not breathing or able to breathe except with difficulty.
23. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
24. A system of clandestine printing and distribution of dissident or banned literature.
25. British soldier.
27. An associate degree in nursing.
30. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
31. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
33. In addition.
36. Taken before a meal as an appetizer.
41. Of or being the lowest female voice.
42. A streamlined enclosure for an aircraft engine.
44. Jordan's port.
45. A state in New England.
46. 16 ounces.
48. Characterized by variety.
49. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
50. Accumulate on the surface.
53. East Indian annual erect herb.
55. Following surreptitiously.
57. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
59. Type genus of the Majidae.
60. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
61. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
62. Of or relating to or involving an area.
63. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
64. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
68. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
69. Being nine more than forty.
76. An impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony.
79. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
80. Not regulated or sanctioned by law.
84. Devoid of brightness or appeal.
86. An inlaid furniture decoration.
87. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
88. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
89. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
91. Not in action or at work.
93. The quantity that can be held in a mug.
94. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
95. Roman Emperor notorious for his monstrous vice and fantastic luxury (was said to have started a fire that destroyed much of Rome in 64) but the Empire remained prosperous during his rule (37-68).
96. (statistics) Approximating the statistical norm or average or expected value.
97. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
98. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
99. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
100. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
101. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
1. A bachelor's degree in library science.
2. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
3. Not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course.
4. Before noon.
5. A family of North American Indian languages spoken widely in the midwest by Caddo peoples.
6. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
7. At a previous time.
8. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
9. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
10. A low dam built across a stream to raise its level or divert its flow.
11. withdraw from an organization or communion.
12. A city in southwestern Russia in a valley of the Caucasus Mountains.
13. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
14. A federally chartered corporation that purchases mortgages.
15. A notable achievement.
21. An oral beta blocker (trade name Visken) used in treating hypertension.
26. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
28. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
29. (biology) A relative capacity to unite or react or interact as with antigens or a biological substrate.
32. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
34. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
35. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
37. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
38. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
39. Of or relating to the Iberian peninsula or its inhabitants.
40. Genus of South and Central American heathlike evergreen shrubs.
43. Genus of herbs and subshrubs having showy flowers.
47. The top edge of a vessel.
51. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
52. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
54. Smeared with something that soils or stains.
56. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
58. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
65. An unforeseen or unexpected difficulty.
66. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
67. Type genus of the Balaenidae.
68. A city in southwestern Russia in a valley of the Caucasus Mountains.
70. The basic unit of money in Romania.
71. Concerned with religion or religious purposes.
72. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
73. Type genus of the Anhimidae.
74. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
75. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
77. The excrement of sea birds.
78. The superior of an abbey of monks.
81. Of time long past.
82. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
83. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
85. A unit of perceived loudness equal to the loudness of a 1000-hertz tone at 40 dB above threshold.
90. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
92. A local computer network for communication between computers.