1. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
5. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
13. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
17. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
18. Buffalo fishes.
19. Sew up the eyelids of hawks and falcons.
20. (of securities) Bought and sold on a stock exchange.
22. A band worn around the arm for decoration.
23. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
24. (Sumerian) God of the air and king of the Sumerian gods.
25. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
27. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
28. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
29. Walk or tramp about.
32. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
36. Shape anew or differently.
40. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
42. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
44. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
45. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
50. (used especially of vegetation) Having lost all moisture.
51. German philosopher who advocated intuition over reason (1744-1803).
54. Genus of Eurasian spiny shrubs.
56. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
57. Beyond what is natural.
58. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
63. The presence of an unwanted signal via an accidental coupling.
64. Again but in a new or different way.
65. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
68. A quantity of no importance.
69. Of or relating to phonemes of a particular language.
71. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
72. The vertical triangular wall between the sloping ends of gable roof.
75. A skin problem marked by the development (on the eyelids and neck and back) of irregular yellow nodules.
77. An ancient city is southern Greece.
81. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
82. United States writer and poet (1905-1989).
88. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
89. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
91. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
93. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
94. Any of various small biting flies.
95. A small island.
97. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
98. Used of a single unit or thing.
99. God of the Underworld.
100. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
101. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
1. The emotion of hate.
2. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
3. Any of various plants of the genus Aralia.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. A resource.
6. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
7. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
8. An optical illusion in which atmospheric refraction by a layer of hot air distorts or inverts reflections of distant objects.
9. Ceremonial elegance and splendor.
10. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
11. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
12. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
13. Type genus of the Ascaphidae.
14. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
15. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
16. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
21. The twelfth month of the civil year.
26. The basic unit of money in Uruguay.
30. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
31. British artist and writer of nonsense verse (1812-1888).
33. A battle between the French and an alliance of Spaniards and Swiss and Venetians in 1512.
34. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
35. Of or relating to or characteristic of Chile or its people.
37. Chief port of Yemen.
38. A sudden uncontrollable attack.
39. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
43. Advanced in years.
46. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
47. A Mid-Atlantic state.
48. A town in the Andes in southern Peru.
49. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
52. A widow holding property received from her deceased husband.
53. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
55. A bet that you can pick the first and second finishers in the right order.
59. Wood of any of various maple trees.
60. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
61. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
62. The square of a body of any size of type.
66. Collect or gather.
67. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
70. A wide scope.
71. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
73. Reduction or lack of an immune response to a specific antigen.
74. Any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits.
76. Seizure of a vehicle in transit either to rob it or divert it to an alternate destination.
78. A language group of the Hokan family.
79. Paper with a crinkled texture.
80. A series of things depending on each other as if linked together.
83. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
84. A public promotion of some product or service.
85. A city in northwestern Syria.
86. Being four more than forty.
87. A Russian river.
90. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
92. The cry made by sheep.
96. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.