1. A constellation in the polar region of the southern hemisphere near Octans.
5. An unforeseen obstacle.
9. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
13. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
16. Plumbing fixture consisting of a water basin fixed to a wall or floor and having a drainpipe.
17. A German man.
18. The content of cognition.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. The act of accelerating.
21. Constituting the full quantity or extent.
22. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
23. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
24. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
25. Practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages.
27. Of or relating to or proceeding from the sense of touch.
29. (zoology) Lacking a tail or taillike appendage.
32. Beaten eggs or an egg mixture cooked until just set.
36. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
42. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
43. Partially melted snow (or a mixture of rain and snow).
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. The 23rd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
47. A picturesque mountainous province of western Austria.
48. A farm dumpcart for carrying dung.
50. Not at all or in no way.
51. Spread or diffuse through.
52. Abounding in or covered with or resembling or consisting of chaff.
55. A licensed medical practitioner.
56. Light wispy precipitation that evaporates before it reaches the ground (especially when the lower air is low in humidity).
57. Before noon.
60. One or some or every or all without specification.
61. A master's degree in fine arts.
64. (botany) Especially of leaves.
67. Type genus of the Apidae.
68. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
70. The character flaw or error of a tragic hero that leads to his downfall.
72. A written agreement between two states or sovereigns.
73. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
75. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
77. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
80. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
84. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
88. Perversely irritable.
91. Type genus of the Alaudidae.
93. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
94. Black tropical American cuckoo.
95. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
97. Cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person.
98. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
99. A unit of pain intensity.
100. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
101. Small deciduous Asiatic tree bearing large red or orange edible astringent fruit.
102. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
1. A useful or valuable quality.
2. Type genus of the Pipridae containing the typical manakins.
3. An agency of the United Nations that promotes education and communication and the arts.
4. The sport of shooting at clay pigeons that are hurled upward in such a way as to simulate the flight of a bird.
5. Of or pertaining to any Shinto sect other than Kokka Shinto.
6. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
7. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
8. An island state in the West Indies in the southeastern Caribbean Sea.
9. Any bird of the genus Pitta.
10. A farewell remark.
11. A painted or carved screen placed above and behind an altar or communion table.
12. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
13. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
14. A city in northern India.
15. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
26. Any unsaturated aliphatic hydrocarbon.
28. In the direction against a stream's current.
30. An adrenal-cortex hormone (trade names Hydrocortone or Cortef) that is active in carbohydrate and protein metabolism.
31. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
33. The levorotatory form of dopa (trade names Bendopa and Brocadopa and Larodopa).
34. Of or relating to an economy, the system of production and management of material wealth.
35. A television broadcast.
37. Any of various forms of aluminum oxide occurring naturally as corundum.
38. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
39. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
40. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
41. Distant in either space or time.
44. In an early stage of development.
49. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
53. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
54. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
58. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
59. Any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis.
62. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
63. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
65. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
66. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
69. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
71. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
74. German chemist noted for the synthetic production of ammonia (1868-1934).
76. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
78. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
79. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
81. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
82. Diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail.
83. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
85. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
86. The sixth month of the civil year.
87. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
89. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
90. The federal department responsible for safeguarding national security.
92. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
93. Before noon.
96. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
97. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.