1. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
4. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
8. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
12. Colloquial British abbreviation.
16. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
17. A genus of Mustelidae.
18. (Babylonian) Goddess of healing and consort of Ninurta.
19. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
20. A commercial city in northern Japan on western Hokkaido.
23. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
24. Type genus of the family Unionidae.
25. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
27. Live off somebody's generosity.
29. Old-fashioned and out of date.
32. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
33. Relating to or used in or intended for trade or commerce.
34. Ancient Persian god of light and truth.
37. Utter with tense vocal chords.
41. (British slang) Cafe.
45. Mostly tropical songbird.
47. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
48. A stupid foolish person.
50. 1/1000 gram.
51. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
52. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
53. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
57. A picturesque mountainous province of western Austria.
60. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
61. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
62. A Turkish river flowing south southwest into the Mediterranean.
64. A Mid-Atlantic state.
65. Capital and largest city of Queensland state.
67. A state in midwestern United States.
68. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
70. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
74. A state in northwestern North America.
78. (informal) Exceptionally good.
80. Type genus of the Ustilaginaceae.
84. A branch of the Tai languages.
85. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
86. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
88. Black tropical American cuckoo.
90. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
92. A light touch or stroke.
93. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
94. A thin morbid discharge as from a wound or especially chronic gonorrhea.
95. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
96. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A battle between the successors of Alexander the Great (301 BC).
2. Showing or feeling mirth or pleasure or happiness.
3. A shade of brown with a tinge of red.
4. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
5. The atmosphere above a nation and deemed to be under its jurisdiction.
6. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
7. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Brownish tropical American bird having a large head with fluffed out feathers.
10. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
11. Not widely known.
12. The part of a coal seam that is being cut.
13. The capital city of Vietnam.
14. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
15. Censure severely or angrily.
21. A floating structure (as a flat-bottomed boat) that serves as a dock or to support a bridge.
22. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
26. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
28. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
30. With dry humor.
31. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
35. A four-wheeled wagon that runs on tracks in a mine.
36. A special way of doing something.
38. (classical mythology) The hideous snake-haired monsters (usually three in number) who pursued unpunished criminals.
39. A farm of grapevines where wine grapes are produced.
40. To a great degree.
42. The capital of Eritrea.
43. Of or relating to Fabianism.
44. Make stupid with alcohol.
46. A string of more than 3,000 islands east of Asia extending 1,300 miles between the Sea of Japan and the western Pacific Ocean.
49. Intentionally so written (used after a printed word or phrase).
54. A French abbot.
55. Of or in or relating to the nose.
56. The lowest molding of an architectural base or of a baseboard.
58. The ohmic resistance of a conductor.
59. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
63. A member of any of various Indian peoples of central Mexico.
64. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
66. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
69. Type genus of the Hylidae.
71. Of or relating to or containing barium.
72. Showing deterioration from age.
73. An Asian country under the control of China.
75. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
76. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
77. Jordan's port.
79. Type genus of the Ranidae.
80. A state in midwestern United States.
81. Wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh.
82. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
83. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
87. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
88. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
89. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
90. (informal) Of the highest quality.
91. Being one more than fifty.