1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
5. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
9. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
13. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
16. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
17. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
18. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
19. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
20. A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal.
22. A large fleet.
24. The cry made by sheep.
25. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
26. A small picture inserted within the bounds or a larger one.
28. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
31. A city in northern India.
33. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
35. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
37. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
39. Wool of the alpaca.
42. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
44. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
45. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
50. Grind together, of teeth.
52. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
54. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
56. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
57. The batting turn of a cricket player or team.
59. Smaller of two tall fast-running flightless birds similar to ostriches but three-toed.
60. Related by blood.
61. Steal goods.
62. The act of using.
64. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
65. 16 ounces.
66. Everything you own.
69. In an unnatural eery manner.
72. A record in which commercial accounts are recorded.
74. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
75. A public promotion of some product or service.
77. One of 7 to 12 sons of Aditi.
81. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
83. Fastened together.
87. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
88. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
90. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
92. Water frozen in the solid state.
93. Fiddler crabs.
94. Repetition to gain special emphasis or extend meaning.
95. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
96. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
97. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
99. Any of various small biting flies.
100. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
1. An endorsement.
2. A setting with precious stones so closely set that no metal shows.
3. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
4. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
5. United States painter noted for brilliant colors and bold brushwork (1859-1935).
6. Nicaraguan statesman (born in 1945).
7. Unknown god.
8. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
9. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
10. An ordered reference standard.
11. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
12. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
13. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
14. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
15. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
21. Half the width of an em.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
27. (botany) Divided into three lobs.
29. A town in northern Michigan on an arm of Lake Huron.
30. Something whose name is either forgotten or not known.
32. A state in northwestern North America.
34. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
36. Of or relating to or characteristic of Lebanon or its people.
38. A speech sound produced with both the oral and nasal passages open (as French nasal vowels).
40. An employee of a bank who receives and pays out money.
41. A unit of inductance equal to one billionth of a henry.
43. Smeared with something that soils or stains.
46. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
47. A long narrow passage (as in a cave or woods).
48. A small ring-shaped friedcake.
49. Assembly possessing high legislative powers.
51. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
53. Having lips or parts that resemble lips.
55. French writer whose novels described the sordid side of city life (1804-1857).
58. Having high moral qualities.
63. Soviet chief of secret police under Joseph Stalin.
67. The branch of mechanics concerned with forces in equilibrium.
68. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
70. A motley assortment of things.
71. Occurring or payable every year.
73. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
74. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
76. Indigo bush.
78. The part of the leg between the hip and the knee.
79. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
80. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
82. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
84. A member of the Pueblo people living in northern New Mexico.
85. A special way of doing something.
86. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
89. Administration of a nutritionally adequate solution through a catheter into the vena cava.
90. Before noon.
91. A very small circular shape.