1. A flexible container with a single opening.
4. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
9. Balcony consisting of the forward section of a theater mezzanine.
13. Tag the base runner to get him out.
16. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
17. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
18. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. The cry made by sheep.
21. Sole genus of the family Naiadaceae.
22. Unstratified soil deposited by a glacier.
23. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
24. An honorary arts degree.
26. Made with sleeves or sleeves especially as specified.
29. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
31. A railroad depot in a theater of operations where military supplies are unloaded for distribution.
33. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
37. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
38. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
41. Speak one's opinion without fear or hesitation.
42. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
47. A lump of hard consolidated mineral matter.
48. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
50. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
52. A character used in printing to indicate a cross reference or footnote.
54. Wood of a sumac.
55. Belonging to or prescribed for celiac disease.
58. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
59. God of war and sky.
60. A hostel for pilgrims in Turkey.
61. A small body that contains the female germ cell of a plant.
63. Praise, glorify, or honor.
64. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
65. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
66. An associate degree in nursing.
69. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
70. A town in northern Egypt.
73. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
74. A republic in western South America.
76. A light touch or stroke.
77. A card game in which cards face up on the table are taken with eligible cards in the hand.
82. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
85. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
87. Any of several varieties of red-skinned apple.
89. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
90. Of or relating to or near the sacrum.
91. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
92. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
94. Air pollution by a mixture of smoke and fog.
96. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
97. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
98. Type genus of the Rutaceae.
99. Produced by a manufacturing process.
100. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. The sixth month of the civil year.
3. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
4. English translator and Protestant martyr.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Goddess of fertility.
7. Being or occurring in fact or actuality.
8. Typical geese.
9. A republic in northeastern Europe on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea.
10. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
11. (archaic) The meeting place of a medieval guild.
12. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
13. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
14. God of fire.
15. An unofficial association of people or groups.
25. A cut of meat (beef or veal or mutton or lamb) from the upper part of the leg.
27. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
28. The capital of Lesotho.
30. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
32. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
34. Large siphonophore of up to 50 ft long.
35. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
36. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
39. True confidential information.
40. Extend beyond reasonable limits.
43. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
44. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
45. The third month of the civil year.
46. (Sumerian and Akkadian) A demon personifying death.
49. A boy or man.
51. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
53. True lizards.
56. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
57. A New England state.
62. Gregarious burrowing rodent larger than the chinchillas.
64. Abnormal dryness of the conjunctiva and cornea of the eyes.
67. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
68. The capital of Western Samoa.
71. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
72. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
75. Put into a rage.
78. A painful and involuntary muscular contraction.
79. A city in central Alabama on the Alabama river.
80. An island in the Gulf of Guinea that is part of Equatorial Guinea.
81. Declare invalid.
83. A raised mark on the skin (as produced by the blow of a whip).
84. Fallow deer.
85. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
86. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
87. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
88. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
93. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
95. A doctor's degree in optometry.