1. Informal terms for a mother.
4. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
9. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
13. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. Athenian lawmaker whose code of laws prescribed death for almost every offense (circa 7th century BC).
18. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
19. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
20. A transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images.
22. Wearing or provided with clothing.
23. A nurse who has enough training to be licensed by a state to provide routine care for the sick.
25. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
26. The doughnut-shaped object enclosed by a torus.
27. Filled with fear or apprehension.
29. Sect of Orthodox Jews who follow the Mosaic Law strictly.
31. A two-wheeled horse-drawn covered carriage with the driver's seat above and behind the passengers.
33. The capital and chief port of Paraguay.
35. The decade from 1880 to 1979.
38. An informal term for a father.
39. A genus of Pyralidae.
41. The presence of an unwanted signal via an accidental coupling.
42. Common black European thrush.
45. Of greater importance or stature or rank.
47. (informal) Of the highest quality.
52. A globular water bottle used in Asia.
53. A small pennant borne on a lance.
56. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
58. Two-year-old sheep.
59. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
60. A royal German family that provided rulers for several European states and wore the crown of the Holy Roman Empire from 1440 to 1806.
62. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
63. A loose cloak with a hood.
66. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
67. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
69. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
70. Belonging to some prior time.
71. An enzyme secreted in the digestive tract that catalyzes the breakdown of fats into individual fatty acids that can be absorbed into the bloodstream.
74. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
75. A sock knitted or woven with a diamond-shaped pattern.
77. Polish filmmaker (born in 1929).
81. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
85. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
86. To say or state again.
89. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
91. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
93. A city in south central Belgium situated on a promontory between the Meuse River and the Sambre River.
94. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
96. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
97. An enclosed space.
98. Affixed or as if affixed with glue or paste.
99. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
100. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
1. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
2. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
3. A member of the Manchu speaking people of Mongolian race of Manchuria.
4. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
5. Stout-bodied broad-winged moth with conspicuously striped or spotted wings.
6. A distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant.
7. Mites and ticks.
8. Any location known for vice and corruption.
9. A person whose head is bald.
10. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
11. A genus of Malayan tree.
12. A metric unit of length equal to 100 meters.
13. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
14. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
15. A notable achievement.
21. A meeting of spiritualists.
24. Any of several lichens of the genus Parmelia from which reddish brown or purple dyes are made.
28. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary and stimulates growth of Graafian follicles in female mammals, and activates sperm-forming cells in male mammals.
30. (mathematics) Of a triangle having three sides of different lengths.
32. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
34. A cooking pot that has handles on either side and tight fitting lid.
36. Suitable for the general public.
37. A wandering or disorderly grouping (of things or persons).
40. An informal term for a father.
43. Assembly possessing high legislative powers.
44. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
46. (Norse mythology) One of a race of giants often in conflict with the Aesir.
48. South American shrub having edible greenish plumlike fruit.
49. United States painter born in Germany.
50. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. (of drugs) Through the mouth rather than through injection.
55. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
57. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
61. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
64. On the side away from the wind.
65. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
68. Somewhat ill or prone to illness.
72. Part of the perianth that is usually brightly colored.
73. A doctor's degree in religion.
76. A Hindu prince or king in India.
78. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
79. Close-fitting pants of heavy denim for casual wear (usually in the plural).
80. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
82. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
83. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
84. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
87. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
88. European strong-scented perennial herb with gray-green bitter-tasting leaves.
90. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
92. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
95. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
96. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.