1. The principal activity in your life that you do to earn money.
4. Follower of Rastafarianism.
9. The compass point that is one point west of southwest.
13. A light touch or stroke.
16. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
17. Made of wood of the aspen tree n.
18. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
19. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
21. An electric motor for starting an engine.
23. Physically and mentally fatigued.
25. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
27. Directed or moving inward or toward a center.
28. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
29. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
30. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
35. Having a melody (as distinguished from recitative).
37. Herbs and subshrubs.
38. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
41. A measure of a person's intelligence as indicated by an intelligence test.
42. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
44. Give free rein to.
47. United States feminist (1885-1977).
48. (India) Absolutely first class and genuine.
50. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
51. The eleventh month of the civil year.
52. (aeronautical) Pertaining to the tail section of a plane.
53. 100 satangs equal 1 baht.
56. Having wisdom that comes with age and experience.
58. Look at with amorous intentions.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
60. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
61. A female domestic.
63. Not often.
65. A native or inhabitant of Australia.
68. Cooking by direct exposure to radiant heat (as over a fire or under a grill).
70. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
71. Subject to change.
73. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
75. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
76. (of persons or their actions) Able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering.
77. A state in New England.
78. Subject to change or variation especially in behavior.
81. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
83. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
86. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
87. United States astronomer (1835-1909).
89. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
92. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
95. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
96. A port city in southwestern Iran.
98. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation.
99. An internationally recognized distress signal in radio code.
100. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
102. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
104. Having been read.
105. Black tropical American cuckoo.
106. An informal term for a father.
107. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
108. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
1. Atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
4. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
5. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
6. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
7. A piece of ground having specific characteristics or military potential.
8. Direct opposite.
9. Wither, esp. with a loss of moisture.
10. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
11. God of wealth and love.
12. The compass point midway between west and northwest.
13. The face of a timepiece.
14. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
15. Common Indian weaverbird.
22. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
24. A theropod dinosaur of the genus Eoraptor.
26. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
32. Before noon.
34. A minute scale (on a plant or fungus).
36. The act of persuading (or attempting to persuade).
38. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
39. French painter (1868-1940).
40. A narrow street with walls on both sides.
43. Used of decomposing oils or fats.
45. A humorous anecdote or remark.
46. At any time.
49. A New England state.
54. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
55. A mountainous region in central Italy.
57. A farewell remark.
62. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
64. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
66. A mountainous island in eastern Indonesia.
67. A white or colorless vitreous insoluble solid (SiO2).
69. A local computer network for communication between computers.
72. Worn around arm as identification or to indicate mourning.
73. A piece of ground having specific characteristics or military potential.
74. French physiologist noted for research on secretions of the alimentary canal and the glycogenic function of the liver (1813-1878).
75. The face of a timepiece.
79. An enclosed space.
80. South American cavy.
81. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
82. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
84. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
85. Having help.
88. Very dark black.
89. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
90. Avatar of Vishnu.
91. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
92. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
93. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
94. A quantity of no importance.
97. The cry made by sheep.
101. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
102. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
103. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.