1. Blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi.
4. Type genus of the Pipidae.
8. A small cake leavened with yeast.
12. Of or being the lowest female voice.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. Fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines.
18. In bed.
19. A Scottish church.
20. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
21. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
22. With no effort to conceal.
23. On or toward the lee.
24. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
26. Fast-growing herbaceous evergreen tree of South America having a broad trunk with high water content and dark green oval leaves.
29. Personal state of isolation and anxiety resulting from a lack of social control and regulation.
33. A plant consisting of buildings with facilities for manufacturing.
36. Relating to or demonstrating acapnia.
41. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
44. A United States unit of weight equivalent to 100 pounds.
46. Lining of the stomach of a ruminant (especially a bovine) used as food.
47. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
48. (sports) With hand brought forward and up from below shoulder level.
51. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
52. Expletives used informally as intensifiers.
53. Of a pale purple color.
54. With eagerness.
56. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
57. A public promotion of some product or service.
58. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
59. Capital of Swaziland.
61. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
64. A member of an Algonquian people who lived west of Lake Superior.
68. Of or relating to the ancient Latins or the Latin language.
69. Suggestive of the supernatural.
71. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
73. Take in solid food.
74. (followed by `with') Deeply filled or permeated.
76. Edible viscera of a butchered animal.
79. Metal shackles.
82. Highly excited.
86. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
87. A salt of any halogen acid.
90. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
91. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
93. Brown or blackish Alpine mosses having a dehiscent capsule with 4 longitudinal slits.
95. One of the common people.
96. (British) Traditional jazz as revived in the 1950s.
97. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
98. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
4. Clearly apparent or obvious to the mind or senses.
5. An informal debt instrument.
6. A river in the east central United States.
7. A plant that reproduces or is reproduced by apomixis.
8. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
9. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
10. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
11. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
12. Jordan's port.
13. Any liliaceous plant of the genus Lilium having showy pendulous flowers.
14. (South African) A journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers).
15. An endorsement.
25. (Greek mythology) A maiden who was first a sculpture created by Pygmalion and was brought to life by Aphrodite in answer to Pygmalion's prayers.
27. An outstanding example of its kind.
28. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
30. A person who unfastens or unwraps or opens.
31. Type and sole genus of the family Leiopelmatidae.
32. Any of several weedy vetches grown for forage.
34. A family of birds of the suborder Oscines.
35. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
37. Analyze syntactically by assigning a constituent structure to (a sentence).
38. A salt or ester of vanadic acid.
39. An intense and irresistible love for yourself and concern for your own needs.
40. A rundown apartment house barely meeting minimal standards.
42. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
43. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
45. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
49. Far distant in space.
50. A Muslim place of worship.
55. A soft silvery metallic element.
60. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
62. An elaborate song for solo voice.
63. Small in range or scope.
64. Clearly apparent or obvious to the mind or senses.
65. A state in midwestern United States.
66. Make broader.
67. The part of a missile or torpedo that carries the explosive charge.
68. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
70. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
72. A histamine blocker and antacid (trade name Zantac) used to treat peptic ulcers and gastritis and esophageal reflux.
75. Goddess of dawn.
77. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
78. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
80. Dense growth of hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head).
81. Little known Kamarupan languages.
83. A British imperial capacity unit (liquid or dry) equal to 5 fluid ounces or 142.066 cubic centimeters.
84. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
85. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
88. (Babylonian) The sky god.
89. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
92. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
94. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.