1. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
4. Lower in esteem.
9. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
13. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
16. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
17. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
18. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
19. The month following February and preceding April.
20. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
22. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
24. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
26. Roman statesman and philosopher who was and advisor to Nero (circa 4 BC - 65 AD).
28. Not producing or resulting from poison.
30. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
31. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
32. Having finished or arrived at completion.
33. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
34. (chemistry) P(otential of) H(ydrogen).
36. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
38. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
40. Produced by a manufacturing process.
44. Any of a class of solid or semisolid viscous substances obtained either as exudations from certain plants or prepared by polymerization of simple molecules.
46. Any fern of the genus Doodia having pinnate fronds with sharply dentate pinnae.
48. Having corresponding sounds especially terminal sounds.
49. A biological unit consisting of a nucleus and the body of cytoplasm with which it interacts.
51. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
53. The center of an object.
54. (Australian and New Zealand) A disparaging term for English immigrants to Australia or New Zealand.
55. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
57. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
59. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
60. In or relating to or obtained from urine.
62. An associate degree in nursing.
64. An established custom.
66. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
68. Common genus of marine bubble shells of the Pacific coast of North America.
70. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
71. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
74. Encircle or bind.
75. A small constellation in the northern hemisphere near Cygnus and Draco.
76. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
77. The content of cognition.
78. The lean flesh of a fish caught off the Pacific coast of the United States.
81. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
82. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
85. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
88. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. A gland in which gametes (sex cells) are produced.
96. The sixth month of the civil year.
98. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
99. The month following January and preceding March.
100. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
101. Type genus of the Majidae.
102. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
103. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
104. Or or relating to or caused by tides.
105. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
106. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
1. By bad luck.
2. A small restaurant where drinks and snacks are sold.
3. A feudal lord or baron in Scotland.
4. A public promotion of some product or service.
5. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
6. A state in northwestern North America.
7. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
8. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
9. Muscle relaxant (trade name Flexeril) used for muscle spasms or acute injury.
10. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
11. Being one more than three.
12. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
13. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
14. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
15. A steep rugged rock or cliff.
21. The act of putting something in working order again.
23. Of or relating to the gonads.
25. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
27. The longest river of Asia.
29. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
35. Given as an honor without the normal duties.
37. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
39. Moths whose larvae are cutworms.
41. Like an amoeba (especially in having a variable irregular shape).
42. The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on.
43. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
45. Any meeting for an exchange of ideas.
47. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
50. Of or relating to a seizure or convulsion.
52. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
56. The cry made by sheep.
58. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
61. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
63. European freshwater game fish with a thick spindle-shaped body.
65. Any disease of the throat or fauces marked by spasmodic attacks of intense suffocative pain.
67. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
69. A great raja.
72. Drug (trade name Isordil) used to treat angina pectoris and congestive heart failure.
73. A quantity of no importance.
79. A block of metal that is cast in a particular shape for convenient handling.
80. The mother-in-law of Ruth whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament.
83. In bed.
84. A small cake leavened with yeast.
86. Fallow deer.
87. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
89. Long and thin and often limp.
90. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
91. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
94. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
95. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
97. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.