1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. The act of catching an object with the hands.
8. The front of the head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear.
12. Make amends for.
16. Not subject to defeat.
17. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
18. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
19. A historical area and former kingdom in northwestern Spain.
20. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
21. A woman who dances in a chorus line.
23. Agile long-tailed nocturnal African lemur with dense woolly fur and large eyes and ears.
25. A fraudulent business scheme.
27. Any tropical African shrub of the genus Protea having alternate rigid leaves and dense colorful flower heads resembling cones.
29. Of or relating to the feet.
30. A dress worn primarily by Hindu women.
32. United States basketball forward (born in 1950).
34. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
35. In a competent capable manner.
38. Tropical American shrub bearing edible acid red fruit resembling cherries.
42. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
45. Farm consisting of a large tract of land along with facilities needed to raise livestock (especially cattle).
47. A nonmetallic element belonging to the halogens.
48. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
50. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
52. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
53. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
54. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
59. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
61. Make a more or less disguised reference to.
63. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
64. A sum of money paid in compensation for loss or injury.
65. A purging medicine.
66. A card game for 2 players.
68. An intricate traditional dance in India performed by professional dancing girls.
70. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
71. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
72. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
74. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
75. The property of distance in general.
77. A public promotion of some product or service.
79. The dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal).
82. (medicine) A grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus.
84. A Loloish language.
87. Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times.
90. A state in northwestern North America.
91. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
92. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
94. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
95. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
97. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
99. The state of owing money.
100. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
101. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
102. United States lawyer and politician who formulated a production code that prescribed the moral content of United states films from 1930 to 1966 (1879-1954).
103. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
104. Any high mountain.
1. Of or relating to Switzerland or its people or culture.
2. A member of the Siouan people of the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
3. The capital of Turkey.
4. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
5. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
6. Sightlessness (especially because of a structural defect in or the absence of an eye).
7. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
8. English dancer who danced with Rudolf Nureyev (born in 1919).
9. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
10. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
11. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
12. (of tempo) Fast n 1.
13. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
14. A Hindu theistic philosophy.
15. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
22. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
24. Of or relating to apnea.
26. Lyrebirds and scrubbirds.
28. A genus of Indriidae.
31. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
33. Being nine more than ninety.
36. Make broader.
37. A flowering shrub.
39. Unequivocally detestable.
40. A state of fury so great the face becomes discolored.
41. A collection of excerpts from a literary work.
43. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
44. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
46. A form of rummy using two decks and four jokers.
49. In a foreign country.
51. Crowd or pack to capacity.
56. Advance evidence for.
57. Any of several ornamental shrubs with shiny mostly evergreen leaves and clusters of small bell-shaped flowers.
58. An implement with a flat part (of mesh or plastic) and a long handle.
60. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
62. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
67. Genus of low-growing mat-forming New Zealand plants.
68. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
69. A stronghold into which people could go for shelter during a battle.
70. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
73. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
76. Respiratory disorder characterized by wheezing.
78. The capital and chief port and largest city of Senegal.
80. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
81. An uproarious party.
83. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
85. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
86. A quantity of no importance.
88. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
89. A sudden very loud noise.
93. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
96. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
98. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.