1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. Red Bordeaux wine from the Medoc district of southwestern France.
9. Disabled in the feet or legs.
13. The bill in a restaurant.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. (chemistry) Relating to or containing the azido group N3.
18. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
19. The capital and largest city of Japan.
20. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
21. A canvas bag that is used to feed an animal (such as a horse).
23. The cardinal number that is the sum of six and one.
25. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
27. Baby bed with high sides.
29. United States philosopher (1876-1957).
30. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
32. The animal order including amoebas.
35. Italian painter and sculptor and engineer and scientist and architect.
40. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
43. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
44. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
46. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
47. Mechanical device consisting of a toothed wheel or rack engaged with a pawl that permits it to move in only one direction.
49. Title used for a married Frenchwoman.
51. A large number or amount.
53. California evergreen wild plum with spiny leathery leaves and white flowers.
54. (biology) Having or resembling wings.
56. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
57. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
58. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
59. Capable of making an error.
61. Slender bristlelike appendage found on the bracts of grasses.
62. An honorary arts degree.
64. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
67. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
68. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
70. A radioactive transuranic element.
71. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
77. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
79. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
81. A document listing the alternatives that is used in voting.
85. A genus of Ploceidae.
88. An area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake.
89. Dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top.
90. (Arthurian legend) The most virtuous knight of the Round Table.
94. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
95. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
96. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
98. Give a nickname to.
99. A local computer network for communication between computers.
100. An annual award by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences for achievements in motion picture production and performance.
101. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
102. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
4. The capital of Bahrain.
5. The second larges of the four main islands of Japan.
6. Sound recording consisting of a disc with continuous grooves.
7. A European river.
8. Large dark-striped tropical food and game fish related to remoras.
9. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
10. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
11. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
12. Timid by nature or revealing timidity.
13. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
14. The sixth month of the civil year.
15. The entire physical structure of an organism (especially an animal or human being).
22. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
24. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
26. Coextensive with the family Punicaceae.
28. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
31. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
33. Extinct tiny nocturnal lower primates that fed on fruit and insects.
34. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
36. Correction by erasing.
37. A place of business for retailing goods.
38. Fallow deer.
39. Reflect light or colors like an opal.
41. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Carolinas.
42. All the weapons and equipment that a country has.
45. Very large red gum tree.
48. (Greek mythology) 7 daughters of Atlas and half-sisters of the Pleiades.
50. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
52. The process of combustion of inflammable materials producing heat and light and (often) smoke.
55. 1/10 gram.
60. An organization of military naval forces.
63. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
65. French revolutionary who was prominent in the early days of the French Revolution (1749-1791).
66. (of eggs) No longer edible.
69. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
72. Relating to the Andes and their inhabitants.
73. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
74. A small cake leavened with yeast.
75. A port city in southwestern Iran.
76. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
78. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
79. Informal terms for a mother.
80. Hungarian composer of light operas (1870-1948).
82. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (20,997 feet high).
83. Come to pass.
84. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
86. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
87. God of love and erotic desire.
88. A state in midwestern United States.
91. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
92. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
93. A young woman making her debut into society.
94. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
97. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.