1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
5. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. A city in northwestern Syria.
13. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
16. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
17. In bed.
18. Having finished or arrived at completion.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
21. An aromatic ointment used in antiquity.
22. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
23. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
24. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
26. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
28. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. A resource.
32. A sac or cavity containing fluid especially lymph or cerebrospinal fluid.
35. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
38. The region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis.
41. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
47. A landlocked republic in northwestern Africa.
48. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
49. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
52. A fabric woven with fibers from the flax plant.
53. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
54. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
56. Perennial having hollow cylindrical leaves used for seasoning.
57. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
59. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
61. Vietnamese New Year.
62. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
64. (of spatial position) In or brought into line with or into proper relative position.
65. A colorless toxic flammable liquid used in the synthesis of nylon.
67. Not only so, but.
69. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
71. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
72. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
77. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
79. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
82. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
83. Young bird especially of domestic fowl.
88. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
91. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
93. A state of extreme confusion and disorder.
95. Type genus of the Anatidae.
96. A rounded projection or protuberance.
97. A small cake leavened with yeast.
99. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
100. A portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs).
101. A visual presentation showing how something works.
102. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
103. The residue that remains when something is burned.
1. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
2. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
3. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
4. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
5. Large tropical butterfly with degenerate forelegs and an unpleasant taste.
6. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
7. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
8. Advance evidence for.
9. American Revolutionary patriot.
10. Ctenophore having tentacles only in the immature stage.
11. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
12. A explosive device used to break down a gate or wall.
13. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
14. Common Indian weaverbird.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
25. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
27. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
29. Relating to or containing gnomes.
33. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
34. Genus of widely distributed agarics that have white spores and are poisonous with few exceptions.
36. (anatomy) A small structure resembling a rootlet (such as a fibril of a nerve).
37. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
39. Coming next after the tenth and just before the twelfth in position.
40. Being one more than eighteen.
42. North African gerbils.
43. Mexican black cherry tree having edible fruit.
44. of or involving excess nitrogenous waste products in the urine (usually due to kidney insufficiency).
45. Wound or wrapped around something.
46. Closed with a lace.
50. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
51. Unknown god.
55. Accord or comport with.
58. (with `in') Guardianship over.
60. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
63. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
66. Humorously vulgar.
68. The spirit of evil in Zoroastrianism.
69. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
70. The largest and southernmost island in the Marianas.
73. Noisy talk.
74. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
75. A Russian river.
76. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
78. United States parapsychologist (1895-1980).
80. A cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity.
81. Fiddler crabs.
84. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
85. A narrow way or road.
86. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
87. A French abbot.
89. The 4th planet from the sun.
90. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
92. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
94. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
98. A radioactive element of the actinide series.