1. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
5. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
9. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
13. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
16. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
17. A French abbot.
18. Formerly a large constellation in the southern hemisphere between Canis Major and the Southern Cross.
19. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
20. Little known Kamarupan languages.
21. Island in West Indies.
23. A shoe for a child or woman that has a strap around the ankle.
25. A decree that prohibits something.
27. Of or relating to Moses or the laws and writings attributed to him.
29. Not in a state of sleep.
32. Coffee with the caffeine removed.
34. Of an appropriate or pertinent nature.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. Without fat or fat solids.
42. One of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse.
43. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
45. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
47. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
48. The content of cognition.
49. Any of various widely distributed beetles.
52. Report or maintain.
54. Rig used in drilling for oil or gas.
56. A large number or amount.
58. One million periods per second.
59. 1/10 gram.
61. A unit of heat equal to the amount of heat required to raise one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit at one atmosphere pressure.
62. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
65. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
67. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
68. Speaking a Slavic language.
71. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
73. A woman sahib.
76. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
78. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
81. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
84. Any taillike structure.
88. A public promotion of some product or service.
89. Divulge information or secrets.
91. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
92. Suggestive of the supernatural.
93. A roughly cylindrical that is vessel open at the top.
95. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
97. Type genus of the Anatidae.
99. A knockout declared by the referee who judges one boxer unable to continue.
100. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
101. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
102. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
103. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
1. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. 100 chon equal 1 won.
4. A port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea.
5. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
6. Relating to the abomasum (the fourth compartment of the stomach of ruminants).
7. The superior of an abbey of monks.
8. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
9. Any of a group of antidepressant drugs that inhibit the action of monoamine oxidase in the brain and so allow monoamines to accumulate.
10. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
11. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
12. A constitutional monarchy in a tiny enclave on the French Riviera.
13. Strike with a flat object.
14. (South African) A journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers).
15. (nontechnical usage) A tiny piece of anything.
22. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
24. A festival featuring African-American culture.
26. A tight-fitting headdress.
28. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
30. Any of various aromatic herbs of the genus Monarda.
31. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
33. A town in north central Oklahoma.
35. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
36. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
38. American physicist who won the Nobel Prize for physics twice (1908-1991).
40. Of or relating to an agent or agency.
41. A hypocrite who pretends to religious piety (after the protagonist in a play by Moliere).
44. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
46. On a list.
50. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
51. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
53. A town of Denmark in north central Jutland.
55. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
57. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
60. Offering fun and gaiety.
63. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
64. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
66. Ancient city is southeastern Italy where Hannibal defeated the Romans in 216 BC.
69. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
70. Having or provided with a visor or a visor of a particular kind.
72. The territorial jurisdiction of a bishop.
74. Render capable or able for some task.
75. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
77. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
78. In operation or operational.
79. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
80. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
82. In bed.
83. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
85. Goddess of fate.
86. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
87. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
90. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
94. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
96. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
98. A radioactive element of the actinide series.