1. (Old Testament) Third son of Adam.
5. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
9. On, to, or at the top.
13. An intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving.
16. The content of cognition.
17. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
18. Sterile offspring of a male donkey and a female horse.
19. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
20. A festival featuring African-American culture.
22. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
24. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
25. A port in southwestern Scotland.
26. The southern part of the ancient Palestine succeeding the kingdom of Judah.
28. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
30. Extremely large treelike cactus of desert regions of southwestern United States having a thick columnar sparsely branched trunk bearing white flowers and edible red pulpy fruit.
32. (usually in the plural) Pants for casual wear.
34. Before noon.
36. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
38. Source of a tough elastic wood.
41. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
43. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
46. An associate degree in nursing.
47. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
49. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
53. A genus of Mustelidae.
56. Make a smudge on.
58. Of or belonging to an aecium.
60. Rum cut with water.
61. A slight amount or degree of difference.
62. An awkward stupid person.
63. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
64. Pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance.
65. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
70. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
71. A Loloish language.
72. Any of a large variety of immunoglobulins normally present in the body or produced in response to an antigen which it neutralizes, thus producing an immune response.
77. A Hindu goddess who releases from sin or disease.
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
85. The sacred city of Lamaism.
87. Verbal abuse.
88. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
90. An American follower of the Mennonite Bishop Amman.
91. A piece of jewelry that is pinned onto the wearer's garment.
92. Less than the correct or legal or full amount often deliberately so.
94. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
96. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
97. Devoid of warmth and cordiality.
98. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
99. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
100. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
1. Small deer of Japan with slightly forked antlers.
2. King of England who was renounced by Northumbria in favor of his brother Edgar (died in 959).
3. The process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds).
4. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
5. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
6. Largest crested screamer.
7. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
8. Do wrongly or improperly.
9. Partial or total loss of memory.
10. Of or relating to o occurring in a tube such as e.g. the fallopian tube or eustachian tube.
11. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
12. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
13. Polish labor leader and statesman (born in 1943).
14. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
15. A hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck.
21. The slender arch formed by the temporal process of the cheekbone that bridges to the zygomatic process of the temporal bone.
23. A state in midwestern United States.
27. Duct through which urine is discharged in most mammals and which serves as the male genital duct.
29. 10 grams.
31. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
33. A public promotion of some product or service.
35. The lean flesh of a saltwater fish found it warm waters (especially Hawaii).
37. A unit of pressure.
39. A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant.
40. Having ones attention or mind or energy engaged.
42. Supernatural half-man and half-bird vehicle or bearer of Vishnu.
44. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
45. (usually plural) A destructive action.
48. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
50. Offering fun and gaiety.
51. Used of the language of the deaf.
52. (nautical) Of an anchor.
54. A stiff chitinous seta or bristle especially of an annelid worm.
55. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
57. German botanist who is generally recognized as founding bacteriology when he recognized bacteria as plants.
59. Of or relating to the heart.
66. A formal expression of praise.
67. A city in central Texas.
68. A red or yellow or brown mineral.
69. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
73. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
74. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
75. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
76. Very dark black.
78. English monk and scholar (672-735).
79. The boy whose upbringing was described by Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
80. (Norse mythology) The chief race of gods living at Asgard.
81. Irish prelate who deduced from the Bible that Creation occurred in the year 4004 BC (1581-1656).
83. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
84. Serving as or forming a base.
86. Bony flesh of herring-like fish usually caught during their migration to fresh water for spawning.
87. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
89. An enclosed space.
93. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
95. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
96. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.