1. A boy or man.
5. A three-tone Chadic language.
9. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
13. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
16. Capital and largest city of Italy.
17. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
18. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
19. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
20. Employed in accomplishing something.
21. At or constituting a border or edge.
22. Not in action or at work.
23. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
24. Any admirable quality or attribute.
26. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
29. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
30. In bed.
33. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
37. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
40. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
41. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
45. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
47. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
49. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
50. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
52. Raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit.
56. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
57. Of or relating to or near the sacrum.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
60. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
62. An audiotape recording of sound.
63. Everything you own.
64. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
66. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
69. The basic unit of money in Sierra Leone.
72. Belonging to some prior time.
73. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
75. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
76. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
78. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
79. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
81. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
84. A doctor's degree in education.
86. A city in central Myanmar north of Rangoon.
88. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
91. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
94. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
95. Fragile branching stoneworts.
97. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
99. Strike suddenly and with force.
101. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
102. Give over.
104. The quantity contained in a keg.
105. Either extremity of something that has length.
106. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
107. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
108. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible.
2. A minor Hebrew prophet (8th century BC).
3. Punish with an arbitrary penalty.
4. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
5. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
6. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
7. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
8. Used of a single unit or thing.
9. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
10. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
11. A large bundle bound for storage or transport.
12. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
13. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
14. Tropical New World lizard with a long tail and large rectangular scales on the belly and a long tail.
15. A member of the Siouan people of the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
25. Any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue.
27. English monk and scholar (672-735).
28. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
31. Of or relating to or containing barium.
32. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
34. The face of a timepiece.
35. An informal term for a father.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. Enclose in, or as if in, a case "my feet were encased in mud.".
39. A leisurely walk (usually in some public place).
42. A port city in southwestern Iran.
43. A state of equilibrium.
44. One who helps or encourages or incites another.
46. Any agent that enhances milk production.
48. A socially awkward or tactless act.
51. The father of your father or mother.
53. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
54. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
55. (Judaism) A Jewish festival (traditionally 8 days) celebrating the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt.
58. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
61. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
65. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
67. A Russian river.
68. Having the power to influence or convince.
70. A literary language of Chinese Turkestan (named for one of the sons of Genghis Khan).
71. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
74. Slightly pale.
77. A public promotion of some product or service.
80. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
82. Doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion.
83. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
85. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
87. Type genus of the Anatidae.
89. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
90. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
92. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
93. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
96. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
98. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
100. A sliver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum.
101. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
103. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.