1. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
5. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
9. Divulge information or secrets.
13. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
16. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
17. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
18. Type genus of the Ranidae.
19. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
20. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
21. Slightly open.
22. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
24. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
26. Any of various insects that feed and form galls on conifers.
28. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
29. Having hair on the cheeks and chin.
31. A constitutional monarchy occupying the Japanese Archipelago.
33. (Greek mythology) Greek goddess of fertility who later became associated with Persephone as goddess of the underworld and protector of witches.
39. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
40. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
44. A member of the military police who polices soldiers and guards prisoners.
45. Cause annoyance in.
46. Coextensive with the family Taxaceae.
49. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. Upset and make nauseated.
59. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
60. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
62. Being two more than fifty.
63. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
64. British informal term.
66. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
69. (trademark) An alloy of iron and nickel having a low coefficient of thermal expansion.
73. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
75. A genus of Indriidae.
76. Before noon.
77. An insane person.
81. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
83. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
87. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
88. Improved or corrected by critical editing.
91. A high-kicking dance of French origin performed by a female chorus line.
93. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
95. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
97. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
98. Being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north.
99. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
100. In bed.
101. Fabric comprising a fitted part at the top of a garment.
102. Showily imitative of art or artists.
1. A fraudulent business scheme.
2. A specific instance of feeling hopeful.
3. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
4. A British sweet made with molasses and butter and almonds.
5. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
6. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
7. A port city in southwestern Iran.
8. Measuring instrument consisting of a graduated glass tube with a tap at the bottom.
9. (informal) Exceptionally good.
10. Inactivity resulting from a dislike of work.
11. Coat a metal with an oxide coat.
12. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
13. A ribbon used as a decoration.
14. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
15. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
23. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
25. Take in solid food.
27. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
30. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
32. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
34. Cosmopolitan genus of usually perennial herbs with flowers that resemble asters.
35. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
36. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
37. Extreme mental retardation.
38. British sculptor (born in the United States) noted for busts and large controversial works (1880-1959).
41. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
42. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. Any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted.
48. Composed of or covered with relatively large particles.
52. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
54. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
58. An elaborate song for solo voice.
61. Divination by means of signs connected with the earth (as points taken at random or the arrangement of particles thrown down at random or from the configuration of a region and its relation to another).
65. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
67. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
68. Tropical American trees.
69. A ribbon used as a decoration.
70. (zoology) Having freedom to move about.
71. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
72. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
74. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
78. United States physicist (born in Germany) noted for her research on the structure of the atom (1906-1972).
79. At or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane.
80. Offensive or even (of persons) malicious.
82. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
84. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
85. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
86. Long and thin and often limp.
89. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
90. A light touch or stroke.
92. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
96. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.