1. A notice of someone's death.
5. An enclosed armored military vehicle.
9. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
13. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
16. Large luxurious car.
17. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
18. The basic unit of money on Malta.
19. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
20. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
21. Pull back or move away or backward.
23. A faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near Hydra and Vela.
25. A large fleet.
27. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
29. Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
30. Brought together into a group or crowd.
32. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
34. A city of central China.
38. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
42. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
45. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
47. The actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group.
48. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
49. A port city in southwestern Iran.
51. A baby bed with sides and rockers.
52. Beyond what is natural.
55. Annual and biennial herbs of Mediterranean to central Asia.
57. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
58. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
59. Age or bleach flour with Agene (nitrogen trichloride).
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. Hold back to a later time.
63. A humorous anecdote or remark.
64. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
67. Immunogen consisting of a suspension of weakened or dead pathogenic cells injected in order to stimulate the production of antibodies.
70. A Loloish language.
71. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
74. Set down according to a plan.
75. Shell containing lead pellets that explodes in flight.
77. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
78. Any of a large group of nitrogenous organic compounds that are essential constituents of living cells.
81. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
82. A United Nations agency created by a multinational treaty to promote trade by the reduction of tariffs and import quotas.
86. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
87. Antihypertensive drug (trade name Aldomet) used in the treatment of high blood pressure.
89. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
90. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
91. Walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud.
92. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
94. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
95. A boy or man.
96. A loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral.
97. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
98. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
1. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
2. A coffin along with its stand.
3. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
4. A doughnut-shaped chamber used in fusion research.
5. (medicine) A grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus.
6. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
7. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
8. Make uniform.
9. Offering little or no hope.
10. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
13. A milkshake made with malt powder.
14. Soft creamy white cheese.
15. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
22. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
24. A watercourse that carries water away from a mill or water wheel or turbine.
26. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. A cylindrical drawstring bag used by sailors to hold their clothing and other gear.
33. The brightest star in Virgo.
35. Prince's plume.
36. A state in midwestern United States.
37. The civil and religious leader of a Muslim state.
39. Foot pain.
40. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,201 feet high).
41. Being of the age 13 through 19.
43. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
44. Refer to people that one assumes one's interlocutors admire in order to try to impress them.
46. Native to Egypt but cultivated widely for its aromatic seeds and the oil from them used medicinally and as a flavoring in cookery.
50. The brightest star in Cygnus.
53. Small room on a ship or boat where people sleep.
54. A person who practices masturbation.
56. Emperor of Rome who introduced a degree of freedom after the repressive reign of Domitian.
60. Intentionally so written (used after a printed word or phrase).
65. Bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves.
66. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
67. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
68. The spirit of evil in Zoroastrianism.
69. Thickened or coalesced in soft thick lumps (such as clogs or clots).
70. A milkshake made with malt powder.
72. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
73. Any of several trees of the genus Platanus having thin pale bark that scales off in small plates and lobed leaves and ball-shaped heads of fruits.
76. A large number or amount.
77. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
79. Avatar of Vishnu.
80. Toward the mouth or oral region.
83. An elaborate song for solo voice.
84. A mountain lake (especially one formed by glaciers).
85. Affectedly dainty or refined.
88. Not divisible by two.
93. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.