1. An enclosed space.
4. Excessive but superficial compliments given with affected charm.
9. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
13. Not reflecting light.
16. An accountant certified by the state.
17. Type genus of the Soleidae.
18. Free of extraneous elements of any kind.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
21. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
22. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
23. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
24. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
26. North American evergreen with small pinkish bell-shaped flowers and oblong leaves used formerly for shinplasters.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
31. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
33. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
35. The act of consuming food.
37. German dramatist and poet who developed a style of epic theater (1898-1956).
41. An associate degree in nursing.
42. The month following February and preceding April.
44. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
46. A farewell remark.
47. A small hairpiece to cover partial baldness.
50. An Arab country on the peninsula of Qatar.
51. The largest of the islands comprising Antigua and Barbuda.
52. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
54. A doctor's degree in education.
55. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
56. A human female who does housework.
59. Moderate or restrain.
61. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
62. An avalanche volcanic water and mud down the slopes of a volcano.
64. Ground snakes.
65. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
66. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
67. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
70. The capital of Bahrain.
75. Not in action or at work.
76. The cry made by sheep.
79. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
84. The beginning or early stages.
88. Offering little or no hope.
89. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
91. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
92. Of a moderate orange-yellow color.
94. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
96. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
97. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
98. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
99. A small cake leavened with yeast.
100. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
1. Singing jazz.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
4. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
5. An imaginary creature usually having various human and animal parts.
6. Any of various plants of the genus Althaea.
7. Someone who systematically obstructs some action that others want to take.
8. Inject into the vein.
9. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
10. Formerly a gold coin of various European countries.
11. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
12. (usually followed by `to' or `for') On the point of or strongly disposed.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
25. Large shrimp sauteed in oil or butter and garlic.
27. Toward land.
28. English monk and scholar (672-735).
32. A small volcanic island in Indonesia between Java and Sumatra.
34. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living between Lake Chaplain and the Saint Lawrence River.
36. A toothed wheel that engages another toothed mechanism in order to change the speed or direction of transmitted motion.
38. Make reference to.
39. Any sail set forward of the foremast of a vessel.
40. Alternative classification for the thrushes.
43. A high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary).
45. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
48. A resident of Utah.
49. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
53. A state in the eastern United States.
57. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
58. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
60. New Guinea echidnas.
63. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
66. Late time of life.
68. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
69. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
71. South American plant cultivated for its large fragrant trumpet-shaped flowers.
72. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
73. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
74. (music) The pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds.
77. American dramatist (1928- ).
78. Region of western Asia Minor colonized by Ancient Greeks.
80. Winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge.
81. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
82. A Loloish language.
83. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
85. Any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal.
86. (prefix) Outside or outer.
87. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
90. A large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments).
93. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
95. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.