1. A master's degree in business.
4. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
8. Any of several related languages of the Celts in Ireland and Scotland.
12. Beat severely with a whip or rod.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. A South American shrub whose leaves are chewed by natives of the Andes.
18. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
19. Resembling or similar.
20. Indicating the most important performer or role.
22. Norse chieftan who became the first duke of Normandy (860-931).
24. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
25. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
28. A member of the Uniat Church.
30. A city of central China.
31. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
33. An organism especially a bacterium that requires air or free oxygen for life.
35. An implement consisting of handle with a free swinging stick at the end.
37. The square of a body of any size of type.
39. A mixture of gases (mostly methane) that form in coal mines and become explosive when mixed with air.
43. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
44. Of a pale yellow color like straw.
47. A person eating a meal (especially in a restaurant).
48. The space between two lines or planes that intersect.
50. The size of a book whose pages are made by folding a sheet of paper three times to form eight leaves.
53. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
54. Very small.
56. An engineering university in Cambridge.
57. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.
58. French explorer who claimed Louisiana for France (1643-1687).
59. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
61. The innermost membrane of an organ (especially the inner lining of an artery or vein or lymphatic vessel).
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
65. The act of moving along swiftly (as before a gale).
66. Of or relating to or characteristic of Malaysia.
69. Being three more than forty.
70. Genus of tropical American timber trees.
72. Half the width of an em.
74. An informal term for a father.
75. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
76. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
78. (informal) Of the highest quality.
80. Characterized by variety.
84. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
90. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
91. (meteorology) Of an air current or wind.
95. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
96. Water frozen in the solid state.
98. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
100. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
101. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
102. A European river.
103. A notable achievement.
104. A case for containing a set of articles.
1. Occurring widely (as to many people).
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. A peninsula between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf.
4. A white trivalent metallic element.
5. Tooth on the rim of gear wheel.
6. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
7. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
8. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
9. The feeling that comes when something burdensome is removed or reduced.
10. An overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa).
11. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
12. Neuromuscular blocking agent (trade name Flaxedil) used as a muscle relaxant in the administration of anesthesia.
13. Being three more than fifty.
14. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
15. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
21. With rapid movements.
23. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
26. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
27. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
29. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
32. Deciduous shrubs and trees of eastern Asia, southern Europe and the United States.
34. English monk and scholar (672-735).
36. Mercifulness as a consequence of being lenient or tolerant.
38. A Powhatan Indian woman (the daughter of Powhatan) who befriended the English at Jamestown and is said to have saved Captain John Smith's life (1595-1617).
40. Taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals.
41. Health care for the needy.
42. City in the Transvaal.
45. A member of a pastoral people living in the Nilgiri hills of southern India.
46. Strabismus in which one or both eyes are directed outward.
49. Small tropical tree with tiered branches and divaricate branchlets having broad glossy dark green leaves.
51. Periwinkle plant derivative used as an antineoplastic drug (trade name Velban) that disrupts cell division.
52. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
55. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
60. A large crater caused by the violent explosion of a volcano that collapses into a depression.
62. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
67. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
68. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
71. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
73. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
77. A telegram sent abroad.
79. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
81. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
82. Tall woody perennial grasses with hollow slender stems especially of the genera Arundo and Phragmites.
83. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
85. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
86. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
87. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
88. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
89. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
92. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
93. An associate degree in applied science.
94. A slight amount or degree of difference.
95. A state in New England.
97. Before noon.
99. A doctor's degree in religion.