1. A federally chartered corporation that purchases mortgages.
5. A fraudulent business scheme.
9. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
13. A master's degree in business.
16. A mountainous landlocked communist state in southeastern Asia.
17. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
18. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
19. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
20. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
21. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
22. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
23. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
24. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
26. Genus of North American herbs.
28. An accountant certified by the state.
30. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
32. An institution that issues something (securities or publications or currency etc.).
39. Shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg.
43. A commercial browser.
45. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
46. Any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal.
47. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
48. Travel up, "We ascended the mountain".
51. Take control of.
54. A vast multitude.
55. An informal term for a father.
56. (French) Happiness and good humor.
59. A licensed medical practitioner.
61. (zoology) Of or related to or resembling a snake.
62. Jordan's port.
64. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
65. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
66. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
68. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
71. A republic in southeastern Europe on the southern part of the Balkan peninsula.
74. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
76. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
78. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
79. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
81. Someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication.
85. Small shrubby tree of eastern North America similar to the Judas tree having usually pink flowers.
88. South American cavy.
90. An Eskimo hut.
91. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
92. Genus of South and Central American heathlike evergreen shrubs.
94. Unwind or untwist.
95. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
96. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
97. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
99. Weapons considered collectively.
100. Used of a single unit or thing.
101. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
102. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
103. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Loose or flaccid body fat.
2. A quantity of no importance.
3. Work hard.
4. Type genus of the family Astacidae.
5. Intentionally so written (used after a printed word or phrase).
6. Young of domestic cattle.
7. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
8. A constitutional monarchy in a tiny enclave on the French Riviera.
9. A manner of performance.
10. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
11. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
12. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
13. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
14. (informal) Exceptionally good.
15. A Loloish language.
25. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
27. A group of languages of the Hokan family in California.
29. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
31. A person forced to flee from home or country.
33. Occurring at or dependent on a particular season.
34. That is on a string.
35. The number of opening per inch of a screen.
36. The Iroquoian language spoken by the Cherokee people.
37. A small railroad car propelled by hand or by a small motor.
38. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
40. Something contrived to meet an urgent need or emergency.
41. Pigment mixed with water-soluble glutinous materials such as size and egg yolk.
42. Covering designed to be worn on a person's body.
44. An informal term for a father.
49. The closing section of a musical composition.
50. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
52. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
53. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
57. A transuranic element.
58. The limits within which something can be effective.
60. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
63. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
67. A country on the island of Jamaica.
68. A constitutional monarchy in a tiny enclave on the French Riviera.
69. (informal) Of the highest quality.
70. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
71. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
72. A male child (a familiar term of address to a boy).
73. A slipper that has no fitting around the heel.
74. Being nine more than ninety.
75. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
77. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
78. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
80. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
81. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
82. 100 agorot equal 1 shekel.
83. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
84. A major city of northeastern Oklahoma on the Arkansas river.
86. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
87. An informal term for a father.
89. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
93. Top part of an apron.
98. The square of a body of any size of type.