1. An emergency procedure consisting of external cardiac massage and artificial respiration.
4. River in eastern Asia.
8. God of love and erotic desire.
12. An informal term for a father.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. A European river.
18. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
19. The state of being decayed or destroyed.
20. British dominion over India (1757-1947).
21. The median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly.
22. A vigorous blow.
23. A port city in northwestern Algeria and the country's 2nd largest city.
24. A transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem.
26. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
27. Large herbivorous tropical American arboreal lizards with a spiny crest along the back.
29. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
30. A state in north central United States.
32. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
36. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
39. An iron-clad vessel built by the Confederate forces in the hope of breaking the blockade imposed by the North.
43. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
47. The ending of a series or sequence.
49. A form of insulin (trade name Humulin) made from recombinant DNA that is identical to human insulin.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. (nontechnical usage) A tiny piece of anything.
53. Mental lethargy or dullness.
55. English monk and scholar (672-735).
56. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
58. A nonstandard form of American English spoken by some American Black people.
60. A small pennant borne on a lance.
62. An erratic deflection from an intended course.
63. Cause to be attached.
67. Respiratory disorder characterized by wheezing.
68. Cause annoyance in.
71. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
73. United States architect (born in 1925).
74. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
75. A Spanish river.
79. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
82. Excluded from use or mention.
85. United States playwright (1905-1984).
88. Something a given number of yards long.
90. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
91. An informal debt instrument.
92. Administer an oil or ointment to.
94. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
95. (British) Informal term for information.
96. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
97. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
98. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
99. A rapid bustling commotion.
100. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
1. A game played with playing cards.
2. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
3. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
4. Port city on southeastern Honshu in central Japan.
5. Chief port of Yemen.
6. A city on the River Aire in West Yorkshire in northern England.
7. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
8. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
9. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
10. A unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour.
11. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
12. A temporary shortage of rainfall.
13. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
14. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
15. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
25. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
28. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
31. Ark shells.
33. A Mid-Atlantic state.
34. Having corresponding sounds especially terminal sounds.
35. Leap around playfully, like young primates.
37. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
38. A feeling of dissatisfaction that results when your expectations are not realized.
40. Resistor for regulating current.
41. Not very intelligent or interested in culture.
42. Expressed without speech.
44. The hip and buttock and upper thigh in human beings.
45. In the same place (used when citing a reference).
46. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
48. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
50. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
54. The convergence of two parallel railroad tracks in a narrow place.
57. Affected manners intended to impress others.
59. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
61. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
64. Pulled or drawn tight.
65. In ceremonial attire and paraphernalia.
66. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
69. Rounded like an egg.
70. Officer in the (ceremonial) bodyguard of the British monarch.
71. The habitation of wild animals.
72. Of or at or relating to an anode.
76. God of wealth and love.
77. Torn down and broken up.
78. A university town in east central Maine on the Penobscot River north of Bangor.
80. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
81. A slight indication.
83. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
84. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
86. Black tropical American cuckoo.
87. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
89. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
93. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.