1. A light touch or stroke.
4. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
9. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
13. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. Typical geese.
18. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
22. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
25. A rectangular block of hewn stone used for building purposes.
27. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
29. A Loloish language.
31. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. Enchanter's nightshade.
41. The sixth month of the civil year.
42. The theological doctrine taught by Arius that Christ the Son was not consubstantial with God the Father.
46. Any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids.
47. Tie again or anew.
49. Go on board.
50. A small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere.
51. Brass (or a yellow alloy resembling brass) that was hammered into thin sheets.
53. Filled to capacity.
55. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
56. Kill intentionally and with premeditation.
57. Lower in esteem.
59. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
61. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
62. A container.
63. Arrived at without due care or effort.
65. Rapid and indistinct speech.
67. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
69. Brightly colored carnivorous fish of western Atlantic and West Indies waters.
70. Being nine more than forty.
71. An ancient Greek city on the slopes of Mount Parnassus.
74. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
75. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
78. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
81. Cause to be bitter or resentful.
85. A disease of infants and young children.
89. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
90. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
93. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
94. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
95. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
97. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
98. Biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root.
99. A notable achievement.
100. A quantity of no importance.
101. French marshal in the Napoleonic Wars (1769-1815).
1. Fallow deer.
2. By bad luck.
3. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
4. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
5. In operation or operational.
6. Inquire about.
7. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
8. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
9. Type genus of the Amiidae.
10. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
11. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
12. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
13. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
14. A city in northern India.
15. Deeply moved.
21. Liveliness and eagerness.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. Polymerized from acrylonitrile.
26. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
28. Take in solid food.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
34. Consider as ideal.
35. Climbing palm of Sri Lanka and southern India remarkable for the great length of the stems which are used for Malacca canes.
36. (Scottish) A long dagger with a straight blade.
37. Someone who asks a question.
38. 1 species.
39. Of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people.
40. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
43. The striking of one body against another.
44. Inability to walk.
45. A streamlined enclosure for an aircraft engine.
48. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
52. A penicillinase-resistant form of penicillin (trade name Nafcil) used (usually in the form of its sodium salt) to treat infections caused by penicillin-resistant strains of staphylococci.
54. Source of a tough elastic wood.
58. The cry made by sheep.
60. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
64. Relating to, or coming from, Europe and Asia.
66. Involving the medulla oblongata.
68. Adornment consisting of an ornamental cloth pad worn on the shoulder.
69. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
72. A mountain in the central Himalayas on the border of Tibet and Nepal (27,890 feet high).
73. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
76. A unit of weight used in some Spanish speaking countries.
77. Rigged with a triangular (lateen) sail.
79. (Scot) A leather strap for punishing children.
80. Beet lacking swollen root.
82. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
83. One of two pieces of armor plate hanging from the fauld to protect the upper thighs.
84. An item inserted in a written record.
86. A strong cord v 1.
87. Serving as or forming a base.
88. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
91. The federal department that administers federal program dealing with better housing and urban renewal.
92. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
96. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.