1. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
4. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
9. Divulge information or secrets.
13. A joke that seems extremely funny.
16. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
17. Property that is leased or rented out or let.
18. A deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks.
19. Water frozen in the solid state.
20. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
22. Having leaves or leaves as specified.
23. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
24. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
25. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
27. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
28. An ancient city on the Nile in Egypt.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. Being seven more than eighty.
33. A political organization within the Democratic Party in New York city (late 1800's and early 1900's) seeking political control by corruption and bossism.
35. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
38. 100 pfennigs equal 1 Deutsche Mark.
39. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
43. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
46. A Russian river.
47. The third compartment of the stomach of a ruminant.
49. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
51. (informal) Roused to anger.
52. Casserole of eggplant and ground lamb with onion and tomatoes bound with white sauce and beaten eggs.
54. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
55. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
57. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
59. Being one more than two.
60. A crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement.
62. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
65. Relating to or accompanying birth.
67. A small island.
69. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
71. Informal terms for money.
72. The sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate.
74. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
75. A small cake leavened with yeast.
76. (Judaism) A period of seven days of mourning after the death of close relative.
78. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
80. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
84. United States poet and critic (1899-1979).
86. A geographical region of northeastern South America including Guyana and Surinam.
90. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
93. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
95. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
96. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
97. An island of central Hawaii.
98. The act of scanning.
99. A widely distributed system consisting of all the cells able to ingest bacteria or colloidal particles etc, except for certain white blood cells.
100. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
101. Blockage of the intestine (especially the ileum) that prevents the contents of the intestine from passing to the lower bowel.
102. Not easy.
103. A rapid bustling commotion.
1. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
2. English monk and scholar (672-735).
3. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
4. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
5. Become less tense.
6. The sepals of a flower collectively forming the outer floral envelope or layer of the perianth enclosing a developing bud.
7. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
8. A city in north-central India.
9. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
10. A string of islands off the northwestern coast of Norway in the Norwegian Sea.
11. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
12. Wish harm upon.
13. Send a signal by waving a flag or a light according to a certain code.
14. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
15. (used informally) Very small.
21. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
26. The birds of a particular region or period.
29. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
31. Being ten more than eighty.
32. A battle between the successors of Alexander the Great (301 BC).
34. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
36. The doctrine that ideas are the only reality.
37. The tissue forming the hard outer layer of e.g. a fruit.
40. Capital and largest city of Italy.
41. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
42. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
44. Of or concerning the face.
45. For a short time.
48. United States naval officer and historian (1840-1914).
50. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
56. Be noisy with activity.
58. An associate degree in nursing.
61. An electron tube used to generate or amplify electromagnetic radiation in the microwave region by velocity modulation.
63. Inflammation of a bone as a consequence of infection or trauma or degeneration.
64. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
66. Jordan's port.
68. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
70. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
73. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
77. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
79. Grind together, of teeth.
81. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
82. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
83. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
85. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
87. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
88. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
89. An unofficial association of people or groups.
91. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
92. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
94. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
95. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.