1. (computer science) Protocol that allows users to copy files between their local system and any system they can reach on the network.
4. The superior of an abbey of monks.
9. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
13. An informal term for a father.
16. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
17. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
18. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
19. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
20. Of or relating to the Olympic Games.
22. The aggregate of actively swimming animals in a body of water ranging from microscopic organisms to whales.
24. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
25. Humble request for help.
26. Stout-bodied insect with large membranous wings.
28. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
29. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
30. Of or relating to theism.
33. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
35. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
36. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
39. A porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed).
43. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
44. A festival featuring African-American culture.
48. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
49. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
50. Trace the shape of.
51. Not very intelligent or interested in culture.
52. Characteristic of or relating to winter.
54. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
55. A large artillery gun that is usually on wheels.
58. A support that consists of a horizontal surface for holding objects.
59. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
61. In operation or operational.
62. Again but in a new or different way.
64. A castrated tomcat.
65. Of or relating to of comprising atoms.
69. Any of various plants of the genus Sedum.
72. Type genus of the Gelechiidae.
73. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
74. Shah of Iran who was deposed in 1979 by Islamic fundamentalists (1919-1980).
75. A city in the Asian part of Russia.
76. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
77. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
79. United States operatic soprano (born in 1929).
83. A state of extreme happiness.
87. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
91. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
94. Having excessive asymmetrical ornamentation.
96. Black tropical American cuckoo.
97. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
98. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
100. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
101. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
102. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
103. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
104. A small cake leavened with yeast.
105. A local computer network for communication between computers.
106. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
1. An arithmetic operation performed on floating-point numbers.
2. A Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer.
3. The British system of withholding tax.
4. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
5. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
6. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
7. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
8. Dye with a color.
9. Rich Middle Eastern cake made of thin layers of flaky pastry filled with nuts and honey.
10. Unarmed feather palms of central and northern South America.
11. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
12. The template for protein synthesis.
13. Large tropical butterfly with degenerate forelegs and an unpleasant taste.
14. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
15. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
21. Evergreen tree of Pacific North America having glossy leathery leaves and orange-red edible berries.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
27. City in central Iran.
29. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
31. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
32. (informal) Very bad.
34. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
37. Called forth from a latent or potential state by stimulation.
38. Unsegmented worms with elongated rounded body pointed at both ends.
40. Type genus of the Apidae.
41. Semi-parasitic herb with purple or white or pink flowers.
42. Tropical and subtropical marine and freshwater fishes having an elongated body and long protruding lower jaw.
45. A city in east central Texas.
46. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
47. Relating to or of the nature of a zone.
53. A unit of resistance equal to one million ohms.
56. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
57. A desert in southern Israel.
60. A member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico.
63. United States poet (1885-1928).
66. Talk indistinctly.
67. King of the English who succeeded to the throne after his half-brother Saint Edward the Martyr was murdered.
68. Showing your contempt by derision.
70. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
71. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
78. Leafless East Indian vine.
80. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
81. Being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north.
82. The act of scanning.
84. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
85. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
86. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
88. Fail to do something.
89. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
90. A city of central China.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
95. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
99. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.